Bean Boozled Challenge

Destiny is on Fire!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Shot #1: Bean Boozled Challenge.
Pairings: BTS + Lovelyz, BangLyz.
Rating: PG
Note: You should try searching this challenge through YouTube, promise it’s really funny, but in the same time it’s really disgusting. For me, I will never do this challenge. Remember is this an imaginary scenario, okay?

- - -

They were all settled in the living room of Lovelyz’s dorm, they were all bored waiting for J-hope. He’s the one who not yet here, but everyone’s here. They were glad as well that they will rest from promoting themselves in music shows, fansigning, and practicing all over to master everything in perfect.

Mijoo nags, “Ya! Where is he? What’s with this gimmick of his?” Yes, that’s right, J-hope was the one who settled them here, because he has a challenge with each everyone he said. But when everyone’s asking what challenge that was, he said it was a ing secret. Lovelyz just decided to use their dorm as the meeting place for this challenge.

Rap Monster just chuckled, “That horse, as ever we couldn’t predict what is this all about as well.” Even though BTS is all together, they don’t have also an idea what J-hope was thinking for today.

“I’m hungry, are you guys hungry as well? I’m going to cook.” Seokjin asked everyone, they were all about to answer when they were all startled by a door’s loud bang. It seems like someone’s coming.

J-hope coming with sort of box, they don’t really know what box is that. But the feel it looks like sort of food to eat. Perfect timing! They were really hungry!

J-hope’s smile, it’s really different, he looks so-so happy. “I’m back~!” He chirped with energy as some of them nags. But Suga and Jiae is getting impatient, but they were really hungry like they want to help Seokjin and Myungeun to cook for a food.

“Where have you been?!” Jimin asked with slight annoyed voice, but the box which J-hope was holding caught his attention as he grabbed it away from J-hope. “What’s this? Bean… Boozled…?” He wasn’t done asking as J-hope grabs back the box. Jimin smiled widely, “Hey hyung! Is that a jelly bean?!” He exclaimed with excited tone.

Everyone’s looked at J-hope, as they want to grab the box and eat the jelly bean right away. J-hope is lifting it up in order for them to to reach it.

“Hey! Listen, this is not an ordinary jelly bean!” He said, as everyone paid an attention to him, “This is what you called Bean Boozled Challenge! You have a same color jelly beans, one of them has a good taste, and one of them has a bad taste. You can’t identify which has a bad or good flavor because they have the same taste!” He points at the back part of the box, which everyone hold it and looked at the different flavors.

Sujeong cringed when she saw the flavors, “Yuck! Like what’s the flavor of a vomit?! I didn’t even eat my vomit!” J-hope’s really right, it has a crazy jelly bean flavors. The other one is normal.

“Dog food! What the—?” Seokjin couldn’t believe that he saw a Canned Dog Food flavor from the jelly beans, it’s the same color as the chocolate pudding.

Taehyung raises his hands excitedly, “I’m probably fine with the toothpaste flavor!” Suga is just chill with this, actually he’s curious what does this disgusting flavors tastes like?

Jiae and Mijoo doesn’t even know if they can join the challenge eating this. “I’m gonna open this box,” when he opened it, it revealed a lot of jelly beans, and a spinner that contains of any flavors. “I’m gonna flick this arrow’s spinner, and when the arrow stops, we’re gonna pick that jelly bean’s color. For example, the arrow stops at lime or lawn clippings which is color yellow-green, we’re gonna pick that color. And we don’t know what flavor is it, either lime or lawn clippings. For the points, whoever picked the right flavor has 1 point, whoever spits the bad flavor has no points, and lastly whoever eats and choke the bad flavor for real has 2 points.” Looks like Suga, Yein, Taehyung, and Jungkook is ready for this challenge. While other isn’t certain for this, and others just completely feel normal for this.

“Of course, we need water, and a bowl to spit on.” J-hope goes at Lovelyz’s dorm kitchen, to get a glass of water and a big bottle incase of running out of their water on glasses and a bowl to spit their jelly beans that tastes awful.

Everyone grabbed their glass of water, and their bowls to spit on. “Whoever loses on BTS’s team, will clean this mess together with Lovelyz’s loser. And they will treat us a rice-cakes!” J-hope said the consequences happily.

Now, Baby Soul, Rap Monster, Myungeu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter