Hurtful Truth

That One Night [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

FIVE

“So what were the two of you doing while I was gone?” Jaehyun asked and wiggled his eyebrows at Ten.

Ten scowled at his friend, slumping down on his bed. “Definitely not what you think we were doing.”

“Come on...” Jaehyun swiftly took his seat right next to Ten. “What was that hugging about?”

“Nothing that concerns you.” Ten stuck his tongue out and quickly grabbed his jacket to storm out of room sooner than Jaehyun had a chance to catch up.

Ten was trying to walk slowly, but his legs just wouldn’t listen. He speeds up, almost running. When he finally sees Taeyong in the distance, smile stretches on his lips. He ran faster to catch up, but then few seconds later he halts at once when he sees two men in suits grabbing Taeyong by his arms and pushing him into a black SUV.

Ten is confused, were they the people who cause bruises to the boy? Were they loan sharks? Did his family have any financial problems? That shouldn’t be the case. As far as Ten knew, Taeyong’s family was very well off. Millions of other questions swirled in his mind as he only stood on a spot looking at the car that disappeared in the distance.

He wasn’t sure himself why he didn’t jump in to grab Taeyong’s hand and prevent him from being practically kidnapped. Was he afraid that he would get hurt himself, or was he afraid that he would cause even more problems to Taeyong?

Whatever the case was, Ten ran back to his room in a speed of light. He surprised Jaehyun who was staring at him with wide, confused eyes. ‘’Back already?’’

Ten was out of breath from all the running, but he couldn’t just stay quiet. ‘’Taeyong-‘’ He bent forward to catch his breath and continued, his head raised just enough for him to look at his baffled roommate. ‘’Does his family have any problems?’’

Jaehyun furrowed his brows as he always did unknowingly while thinking about something, but only shook his head. ‘’Not as far as I know.’’

‘’Right?! I knew it!!’’ Ten exclaimed. ‘’Someone kidnapped him! Black men, in suits-‘’ Ten’s blabbering was interrupted by his friend.

‘’Don’t stress!’’ He came to stand in front of Ten and grabbed him by his shoulders, shaking him slightly to get his full attention. ‘’Men in suits you say…’’ Jaehyun took a deep breath still looking into Thai boy’s scared eyes and held his gaze for a while before speaking again. ‘’You probably never realised because you never really cared about Taeyong until now but these guys pick him up from school every single day.’’

Ten pursed his lips. ‘’Really…? But it looked like-‘’

Jaehyun only smirked at Ten and tapped his shoulder in a friendly manner. ‘’Not everything is the way it seems. Look at you for example. It looked like you hate Taeyong more than anyone else in the universe and now you’re in-‘’

Ten groaned and took a step back, scowling at his friend. ‘’I hate him! Ok? Maybe not as much as before, but I will never forgive him for the things he’s done to me! So don’t judge me.’’

Jaehyun held his hands up in defeat. ‘’Alright- alright. Calm down, tiger. I won’t every say it again… well, at least not in front of you. If you could just see the deadly glares you’re throwing at me right now. Oooh.’’ Jaehyun pretended to shiver. ‘’You got goose-bumps running down my spine.’’

Ten opened his mouth to say something but decided not to. He only shook his head and pushed Jaehyun aside when he was passing by him in order to get to his bed.

 

 

 

 

‘’I really don’t know if you’re that dumb or you just love going against my orders, but I clearly told you last time.’’ He pushed Taeyong back with a force, making the boy stumble backwards, with his back hitting the wall. There was nowhere to hide now, nowhere to run. ‘’Stay away from that boy!’’ He shouted and slammed his fist into the wall right next to Taeyong’s head, making younger boy squirm. He was already thinking that the blow will end up in his face, but it thankfully didn’t.

‘’D-dad.’’ Taeyong tried to reason it to his father but he was cut off when his father slapped him, hard.

‘’Don’t you dare call me that! You’re doing all these things, embarrassing me in front of everyone! Not only you’re open about liking men, you always run after him! Even after I clearly told you that you can’t!’’ He raised his voice at his son even more. Taeyong flinched after every sentence, expecting another slap or hit. He was already so used to his father hitting him.

Taeyong couldn’t help it. ‘’But I love him! I always have!’’ That earned him a brutal blow into his jaw. His tears trickled down his cheeks as he stared at his father.

‘’You can’t love him! Don’t go near him, don’t talk to him and don’t try any of those gay tricks on him! Do you get it?’’ He shook the boy by his shoulder aggressively.

Taeyong had enough. He was alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter