Chapter 1

What Is Happiness?

Kai P.O.V

           "Oppa,saranghaeyo!""Oppa,you're so handsome!""Oppa,look here!"The endless screaming of girls' go on & on while we smile & wave--as usual--like the Penguins of Madagascar."Finally in--ugh,"I groan across my sigh as there are more girls inside the building.At the moment we just walked through the entrance of Seoul Arts High.At least we're not the first celebrities here,as much as I've heard,"Sighed too soon,"Sehun whispers while smiling at the girls."Make way,make way.They have the right of personal space too,you know,"someone says & a girl pushes through the crowd,which has barricaded us."Hello & I'm sorry,"she bows to us & turns to the crowd,"You may leave for class."But no one seems to take notice."Hey,miss president!What's this crowd over here!?"a girl shouts.Suddenly there's alot of shuffling & the hall gets empty except us & the 2 girls."She's already here?"the first girl asks as the latter proceeds to us."No,Jingoo is trying to wake her up.Oh,EXO sunbae!I'm SeolHyun from AOA,"she says bowing to us."We are EXO,we are one.Hello!"we bow to them."Annyeong!Kang SeulGi inmida.Sorry,the school president was supposed to you,but..she's still not at school yet.Let me lead you to the Principals' office.Arasso?"Seulgi says."Okay,kaja,"D.O hyung says."I'll go check if the coast is clear.How does unnie make everyone evaccuate so effortlessly,"Seolhyun says walking away & we leave aswell.

"Now class,please sit do--""Mr.Kim?"the Principal opens the door to our new homeroom."Yes,Principal Choi?"our homeroom teacher says."Here are the new students.Please take good care of them.Annyeong,"the principal says."Annyeong,"Mr.Kim bows alongside EXO."You may come in.I'd like you all to meet our new students.Please,introduce yourselves,"he says."1,2,3.We are EXO,we are one.Annyeong!"we say & bow."Hello,I am Byun BaekHyun.""I am Park ChaYeol!""I am Do KyungSoo or D.O.Pleasure to meet you all.""Annyeong~Kim JongDae of EXO-M.""Kim JongIn.""Oh SeHun."One by one we introduce ourselves."Thank you.Now,you may sit.."Mr.Kim fixes our seats.Chanyeol & Baekhyun hyung sit at the 2nd last bench on the first row,Chen hyung with Suzy on the 2nd bench 2nd row,D.O hyung on the last bench 2nd row beside a guy with his head down,Sehun with Seulgi on 3rd a.k.a last row 2nd last bench & I'm right behind them while the seat beside me is empty.

Suddenly,there's a clicking sound from the speaker right after we take our seats.I look out the window at the clear view since when my seatmate comes he or she will block it.I hear a voice & snap my head to the direction of the speaker."Annyeong chingu-deul,teachers & respectable staff.I hope everyone had an amazing summer..because my one ,"the voice was cut off by someone's coughing in the background."Mianhe.Anyways,since it's the first day of the school year we have some notices--like usual.First of all the rules.No running,bunking,shouting,fighting,smoking & alchohol in the halls or classes.No littering & keep the school clean.No students should be seen in halls during class hours unless dire situations.And for the notice.A lot of you might have heard or seen our new students,the Korean idol group EXILE--""It's EXO,"I hiss as some guys voice cuts off the angelic voice of the girl speaking."EXO.It would be very kind if you give them personal space & treat them like normal students.Because I'm quite sure they don't have extra organs popping out that you have to stare at them--not that you should stare either way.This goes for every class,respect their privacy & help them in every way possible.Good luck everyone.Kamsanmida!"the girls voice drifts off & I stare at the speaker."Well,she sounds cheerful enough,"someone says."Hey,D.O hyung!"the voice says & I turn to my right."Taemin?"I ask snapping out of my daze starring at the guy beside D.O hyung."Kai!!"Taemin grins."Mr.Lee & Mr.Kim,please note that your still in class,"Mr.Kim says."Sorry,sosse-nim,"we bow & grin at eachother.I take out my phone & text him.

'It would've been so cool if you were my seatmate'--Me

'I'll ask D.O hyung to exchange with me to sit on your side'--Taemin

'Okay.But can't you be my seatmate?'--Me

'Maybe you can exchange with D.O hyung.There is no way you can move Seseung from her permanent seat'--Taemin

"Your dancer friend?'--Me

'Ne,plus my best buddy.Since your here,now I have 2'--Taemin

'Cool.Her name sounds like guys,though'--Me

'Well,she's no different in nature.I'll introduce you to her when she gets back'--Taemin

'Wae?She's not coming to school?'--Me

'She is,but she's a bit down for some reason.I'll tell you later'--Taemin

'Sure'--Me.I lock my phone & focus on the lecture.

"And then,that was the best part,he knocked off the who--""Annyeong Taemin oppa,D.O oppa & Kai oppa,"a girls' voice cuts Taemin of as he was telling us a story while we were laughing."Oh!Hey Krystal,"D.O hyung says & I nod at her."Isn't it supposed to be just Taemin oppa,since I'm pretty sure your only 3 months younger than me & older than them,"Taemin says."Ani!I'm a year & 3 months younger than you,"Krystal says."I'm pretty sure I heard you were actually a 93 liner,"he jokes."Ani.I'm not even 18 now,"she says shaking her head furiously."Jincha?But that day Am--"he gets cut off as the door slides open & everyone goes quiet.It's the break between to classes & our 1st 3 classes today are in our homeroom.I'm currently sitting on top of Taemin & D.O hyungs desk.Everyone goes back to normal when a girl in our uniform--navy blue tie  & white shirt with a yellow coat--with a grey sleeveless hoody instead of the coat walks in & sits down in my seatmates place."Seo SeungHwan!"The 2 boys at the back--behind Chanyeol & Baekhyun hyungs seat--say in a weird sing-song voice & stand on both sides of my seatmate.She folds her arms on the table & rests her head on it."SESEUNG!!!"Taemin shouts in an oddly annoying voice & back-hugs her smiling like an idiot.Sehun & Seulgi turn in their seats to greet her & Suzy sits down beside her.Ow right,this must be Taemins' friend.But as much as I remember,she's really jumpy & fun(according to his constant blabbering).Sehun greets her & she looks up,then goes back to the same position after a short wave."Yah,Seung.Cheer up a bit,"EXID's Hani walks up to the small group aswell,now completely cascading her.

"Ugh,that girl is so annoying.Have you seen how all the celebrities--well,most of them--are swarming around her?"Krystal groans."Why,what's the problem?"D.O hyung asks."She's a total attention grabber.Just look at her playing hard-to-get,"she glares at their direction."I don't think so.Actually,I think it's a charm that she can befriend so many celebrities,though not being one,"I say & Krystal just gives me a 'You-Believe-That-Crap?' look.The door suddenly opens & the teacher walks in,so we run to our seats.

"Taemin!!"beside me Seunghwan groans & I look at her sideways.Her hoods down now & she's looking down at her notebook--more like glarring.I turn my head a little bit to the side to get a better look.She has long jet black hair just above her waist & her skin is milky white.I kinda stare at her side profile until suddenly,she turns to me.I quickly turn to the teacher & close my eyes,recalling her face.Pink lips,peach orange cheeks,beautiful dark brown eyes with which she gave me curious look.She hand a straight face on,not in a non-friendly way & it looked like she was genuinely curious to know what I wanted.I let out the breath I was holding in,in fear of getting caught.So I focused on the lecture & it worked...well,partially.My mind drifting off sometimes to the girl sitting beside me,who I am yet to know.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And,here is the first chapter.I'm sorry for it being short,but it took me like almost a month to update.Get easinly side-tracked,can't help it :3 So,I hope you guys like it & i'll try to update as soon as my lazy can.Please subscribe & comment.THANK YOU!!!!!