Unexpected

Secret Protocol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Watch were you going!". Krystal hissed.

 

"I'm really sorry Miss. Are you okay? " . Yuri asked the lady.

 

"I'm fine.", she replied.

 

"I'm glad you're okay. But I really need to go now".

 

After apologizing, Yuri scurried to his bike and drove away.

 

Krystal was displeased with how the man immediately left. But since he already apologized and she's hungry, she chose to let him slip.

"I'm here to buy food, to visit the children and not to fight with anyone. Remember that Soojung"

 

~ ~ ~

 

 

Jessica bought her favorite apple juice after bumping with some guy wearing a black cap. He was in a hurry so she wasn't able to see his face clearly. She was drinking when her phone abruptly vibrated

 

From BF! ❤

 

Went to a little detour. Soojung suddenly got hungry. We're not that far from the place though. Kekekeke 😁

 

She smiled because of the message and imagine the smile from the sender. She's thankful that she and her family has someone like Taeyeon.

 

Jessica was sitting alone in the swing reading her "Sleeping Beauty" book, while the other kids played with each other. She's not really comfortable playing and talking with other kids. Add to that, her weak physical body. She would rather read different books from their shelves than to run along the grounds.

 

"Hey. Why don't you play with us. We need one more to start the game", said a 6-year old boy.

 

Jessica put down the book and looked at the young boy who was grinning at her.

 

"I'm. . I'm not good at running and I always catch my breath. Sorry", she stuttered and apologized at the energetic boy.

 

"Come on now. Don't be shy. You don't have to run, okay? You just have to be there to complete us"

 

"Are you sure? I wont contribute anything with you guys. You might even lose the game"

 

"Nonsense! We're just here to have fun. And we want to share the happiness with you too. So let's go!" , the boy dragged the reluctant girl, leaving the book behind.

 

"By the way, my name is Taeyeon. Let's be friend", the boy smiled.

 

That was the smile she always need when she felt upset, lonely and confused. An assuring smile that can lighten up her days.

 

She laughed at herself. Even an emoticon smiley is helping her at the moment. But one things for sure, it’s not just the smiley, but the sender as well.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Yuri arrived at the school grounds with his goodies. The place was well-decorated. A lot of kids were there, running, laughing and playing with each other.

 

Yuri looked for his brother. He was careful not to bump anyone again, kids or adults alike.

 

"Yow Yuri!! Over here!", his brother called who was busy preparing books. He moved to his direction.

 

"Did you bought it?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter