Little Kisses

Frenemies

~Frenemies pt.5~

It's a Friday, seven in the morning.

Current situation? Eating breakfast while walking around.
Problem? It was VERY awkward.

Plus, I didn't do my homework. That kid must either turned off the alarm or...

"Did you turned off the alarm?"

"Yeah I did. Why?" He told me with his mouth full.

"YOU SON OF A I WAS SUPPOSE TO DO MYHOMEWORK!" The nuber one reason he gets on my nerves.

"Chillax...I can let you copy mine," and there he go again, that manly eyes.

I shrugged the feelings off with a glare. No time for such feelings... for now.

Plus, I'd probably regretted confessing my feelings towards him yesterday night. Yes I do like him in a way but not those crush type where you think 24/7 about him. It just... just... I can't live without him! Urgh! But I guess this was a wrong timing to think about because right now, he's right in front of me. VERY DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO ME.
"J-Jimin what are you..." I stuttered.

"Look at me," Omf his voice is lowered TF my heateu is beating so fast I can't even-

I looked totally straight into his eyes.

.

"Remember... Our little kisses?"

OKAY I CAN'T ANYMORE.

 

*flashback 13 years ago*

It was that time I felled foolishly in love with him.

"Y/n...look at me," he held my small hands and I carelessly obeyed him.

His eyes were so captivating... I wanted to stare into his eyes forever.

Within a split second he moved, everything changed. Everything when a soft pair of lips was placed onto mine. It was what I foolishly wanted. It was stupidly sweet and heart throbbing for me and him. But we get got what we both wanted. He slowly parted away the kiss and I felt the time that was stopped for a moment moved again.

"Let's play tomorrow okay?" He squeezed my hand and I nodded with my cheeks flushed red.

He let go of me and waved goodbye before returning to his mum. I turned around and looked at my mum, seemingly giving a face that made me feel hot again. I hugged her as she patted me on the back.

"Guess who's in love?" She teased.

"Omma~~~" I whined in embarrassment.

It was my first.

*End of flashback*

*back to reality again*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG DON'T FREAKING TELL ME HE'S GONNA-

REATHE IN. BREATHE OUT. Okay I'm good.

"Tell me," his voice lowered much more as he held both of my trembling hands.

'S SAKE I'M NOT FINE ANYMORE. Plus, I nodded my head again. This is really clihé and deja vu but this is too much for me to handle my feelings. He smiled and went much more closer to me. Then, it happened again. The time stopped. His lips were back on mine. The same soft lips. We're legitly kissing at my house. I only imagined that he's gonna boil me again but he turned my thoughts 180 degrees and this happened. Jimin squeezed my hands tighter and I could sense his burning urgency. It was a total mind. I really missed his lips and OMF his sweet smell of him ughh!!! But we're enemies if...

I...

I'm...

this I'm just gonna make out with him and forget this happened. I parted away my lips and let him enter. That's it. He's all over me again. We're kissing like no tomorrow. He let go of my hands and placed it on my my waist, banging one of the walls. I did the same but hands were wrapped around his neck. I felt weak. So weak. Too weak to realise that he was groping my . I let out a soft moan as he did it more roughly. Wait... he's touching my .

My .

The line had crossed.

The line had crossed and I couldn't go back. I really can't stop. Lust has taken over me. Someone help! My cat?? Anyone?? ... he's parted away the kiss and now slowly going... down on my neck?!?

ANYONE?!?!

"YAH YOON Y/N!" THANK GOD.

Kim Taehyung.

We pushed each other and he hurriedly grabbed his stuff while I opened up the door.

"Taehyung, why?" I asked with my unstable breaths.

"DON'T WHY ME YOU AND JIMIN ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL NOW HURRY!" I looked at the clock.

We made out for like half an hour.

How.

I went back in to take my bag and saw Jimin frantically searching for something.
"Wae?"

"My wallet..." I glared.

"It's at the living room now lets go!"

I dragged him out of the house and picked up his wallet. Looking at Taehyung, he'd probably came to school early but left because I wasn't there and came to pick me up.

"Ya Kim Taehyung...since when you've gotten a car?"

"Ask later. Driver, FULL SPEED TO SCHOOL."

What I could say It was a quiet drive. Good thing is, there is no awkward air.

From the corner of my eye, Jimin was staring at me with the same eyes.

I can only sigh.

He really fell in love with me.

And here am I trying to ignore his feelings.

I'm such a bad person.