My Cute(?) Enemy, Park Jimin

Frenemies

[1st person POV]

Study. Study. Study.
That's what I need only. Third year was stressful enough for me to bother with that...

"YOON Y/N!"
Park Jimin. Sigh...

"What?" I tried to keep it cool, but I really wanted to punch him for his existence. He walked towards and whispered to my ear.

"I'm sleeping over your house," he smirked and I just glared in response.
Means I have to play nice in front of omma.
Great.

He ruffled my hair playfully as he smiled then left me. I hand combed my just messed up hair to its original state as girls screaming my name and crowded around me. Girls being girls, asking what did 'Popular boy' Jimin told me. I really intended to lie, but I didn't want to break their hearts. But I guess the truth hurts more.

"His sleeping over my house,"

I expected to earn slaps on my cheeks. But guess what, they friggin' squealed and gave me that 'good luck' looks. HOW IN THE WORLD THEY DIDN'T KNOW WE'RE NOT IN A RELATION. WE'RE ENEMIES IN THE FIRST PLACE AND ONLY PLAY NICE AT HOME. But I won't give a damn telling as they won't be listening. Ugh... my life.

{Skips time}
Pretty much a normal day, except for Jimin going back to my home with me. I ignored all s talked by him. It's my motto obviously. When he finally realised the zero s I gave him, he's all silent. To make things worse the air was pretty much tense. A.k.a AWKWARD...

"Jimin just continue babbling, "
"But you won't listen to me or even talk to me,"

Bruh, then what's this? Telepathy? Or what? No point telling him that, 95% of what he said was true.

"We're still enemies you know that," No intentions of changing the topic.

"Isn't it obvious?" Not really. At least he knew that this wasn't a change in topic.

"Then why do people think we're dating?" No emotions put when asking him.

"It's quite obvious that we were stucked since young." Quite true.

"Then...we should stop walking home together."

"That's a very great- WTF NO OUR MOMS WILL SUSPECT US MORE!" He ing hollered at me.

Ha.ha.ha. He's ing worried about our moms. WE'RE 18 FOR GOD'S SAKE HELP THIS KID!!! I only sighed and kept quiet, not wanting to add in the argument. But not long we're already at my house, eating dinner.

"It's been a long time since you came here Jimin," Omma told him while watching the television.

"Yeah-"

"Omma, he had been here last week." I cut Jimin off.

"Sure dear, but it's still long."

"Omma, a week is equivalent to seven days... which is not long," I'm not arguing, but this was adding to my temper.

She sighed in defeat. AND I WASN'T COMPLAING!!! UGH DO I EVEN SOUNDED LIKE ONE? What's great that she made this conversation three times awkward. When I knew this wasn't going anywhere, I finished my food and wash my own dishes.

"Thanks for the food omma," I mumbled as I went to my bedroom.

I lay on my bed, reflect today's studies and how many times did I 'argued'. So far two people, but Jimin is equivalent to ten people... so it's eleven then. Hah, sarcasm. I really had nothing to do. Well there is math homework, but who gives a about that? I guess Piano Tiles 2 is a good time killer. I played the same song several times, the door just swung open and it was Park ing Jimin leaning on the door.

"You shouldn't be like that to your omma you know."

Oh, another argument. Great. So now twenty one people? This was no point ignoring. If I did, he would lied on my bed already.

"Firstly, hi. Secondly, please knock the door. Who knows that you walk here seeing me with just skin? Thirdly, why are you even coming to my house? And last but no least, I'm not gonna answering your question."

And all I received was.a.ing.glare. UGHHHH!!!

"Firstly, I'm sorry I didn't knock your door. But I love to see you with just skin. Secondly, as I told you earlier, if I stopped coming to your house, they will suspect something's up. Also last but not least, you're being rude these days so that's why I'm asking."

DID HE JUST TOLD ME HE RATHER SEE ME ?!? I rather ignore this ert. But expect the expected, he lied on my bed.

"I'm just being me okay Jimin. Did you get my answer?" I gave up on not telling him.
"Okay then," Jimin took one of my pillows and hugged it, as of he's gonna sleep here. AS IF!
"If you're gonna sleep, please get out."
"I rather sleep with you."

My ears went hot by his words but it's not visible to him. But who the hell sleeps with an enemy? No one. I tried all ways to get him out and it was useless. So we really ended up sleeping together.
Jimin was already fast asleep. Whereas I'm staring at his undeniable pretty face. My cold heart beats faster every second for him. He's too cute when sleeping even before.

"I can't believe you've been staring at me like that," CHOKE ME HE WASN'T SLEEPING.

"Can't I stare at you like that when you can to me?" his face turned pink and mine got redder.

"Fine, Good night y/n." He lightly peck on my forehead.

"Good night ert. It's your new nickname." He chuckled softly.

We slept peacefully, but mind you, I still hate Jimin even when I blushed.