Unexpected Words and Visit!

Frenemies

I opened up my eyelids and the first thing I was was a freaking Jimin's underwear. wHy iS tHis hAppNinG. Within the next second, he got out of MY bathroom, half . 

I'm not kidding.

Half .

And wet.

The next moment we had a staring competition, trying to figure each other the HELL our brains thinking. I couldn't dare to look at his chest. I remembered that time when we're younger he had a cute flat chest but now it was HOLY TONED INTO CHOCOLATE ABS MAN. His cheeks were really red as hell, it then shot me back to reality.

"WEAR YOUR DAMNED CLOTHES AT YOUR ROOM PLEASE AND DON'T USE MY BATHROOM EVER AGAIN!" I hollered loud enough, probably waking my neighbours up.

He grabbed his clothing to his room and I washed up, changed into my uniform and got to the kitchen. When will the day get better? Sigh...

Omma went to work already. So it's just me, and the stupid ert in the house.

"Meow~"

And my cat.

I picked her up and its head as I watched Jimin cooking something from afar. My nose was picking up an egg scent and became curious. So I went up to him. Omelette and and toast bread. So western.

"Like the smell?" I nodded and gave those puppy eyes.

Light tint of pink was seen from his cheeks as he turned off the stove gas and placed it on a plate. He's so easy. I let my cat go on the floor and got her cat food.

I washed my hands and took a bite of his omelette.

!!!!!!!!!!

OMG IT WAS SO GOOD. LIKE I'M IN HEAVEN.

"Now don't tell me you don't cook."
Well that just snap me back to reality.

"I'd burn the stove though. Even if I'm dat good," I spoke with my mouth full.

"So you're telling ME that you don't eat breakfast," he pointed a fork filled with omelettes at me with his eyes widen in disbelief.

"Yes. Yes I don't. I starve till break time," I took another bite.

He sighed and gave me those eyes. The eyes that I don't want to look at. It me deep into him, making my heart throbbing like no one had done to me. Except for him. Park Jimin. Damn those manly eyes.

"Y-you want me to cook for you every mornings then?"
Ba-dum... ba-dum... ba_dum...

"I-I really don't mind though..."
Ba-dum... Ji-Min... Ji-Min....

"Okay sure..."
Ji-min Ji-min Ji-min
!!!!!!!!

My heart is beating so mad for him-

"Loser."

Well THAT just ruin the whole mood. I hit his forehead, his head moves where the force is applied. Science. DUH.

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAD CALLED ME A LOSER YOU ERT!" My cheeks were seriously burning.

"WELL IT'S BETTER THEN CALLING YOU JAGI- I MEAN SOMETHING ELSE!"

He wanted to call me Jagi (darling).
Kyute.

{Skips to school}
Well school made it worse.

People kept asking me if I had with HIM. Of all reasons ? I would not or even lose my ity to him. NEVER! This is getting nowhere. NOWHERE!!

It's YAY or NAY, because first period is Science, means Jimin is there. NEXT TO ME.

HOW GREAT.

Sarcasm.

I entered the class and my eyes immediately darted to Park ing Jimin. Playing his phone. I took the sit beside him and opened up my science textbook, preparing for lessons. Then few girls came to me.

"Yah y/n -ah, he came back."

"Who dat?"

"Daegu Prince."

My eyes immediately widen by hearing his nickname.

"You.must.be.kidding.me." I chopped my words.
Screams of other girls were getting louder by the second. The door was then slide opened he entered my classroom.

Daegu Prince.

Kim Taehyung.

HEOL......