Chapter 2

Light You Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Soojin's POV-

     We finally landed in Seoul after too many hours, but luckily I slept all the way here. It is 10 PM in Seoul, so we have TONS of time to unpack in our new home. Once we got our suitcases, we headed to Exit 3 to call a taxi. We were doubting if all the suitcases would fit, but then we figured out that if some of the suticases don't fit, we can just put it in the taxi with us. Getting a taxi wasn't easy, but we managed to find one near Exit 6. And luckily, all of the suitcases fit into the trunk. 

     "Where to?" the taxi driver asked us in korean..

     "Can you drive us to ************?" Chaeyeon asked in her perfect korean.

     And after that short conversation, Chaeyeon and Jaehyuk feel asleep. I couldn't sleep because I was staring at the beautiful scenery of lanterns, bright signs that belonged to shops, nightclubs blaring music, people chatting everywhere, and the tall buildings of companies in the background. This was SO much better than the scenery in Florida. In Florida, all I could see was the streets completely empty, people getting drunk and throwing their alcohol bottles everywhere, and other ual stuffs happening. I'm so glad that Mom and Dad made this decision. 

     Once we arrived at our destination, we struggled to even get our suitcases in the lobby of our apartment, but luckily there was an elevator. We told the guy at the front desk for our keys, and apparently his name was Johnny. He seemed nice, and very foreign for a korean. I guess that Johnny is from America because he has this American accent when he speaks korean. When we got to the elevators, there were two (HANDSOME and YOUNG) men standing there waiting for the elevator to come down. Guess I have to deal with them in the elevator. In the elevator, there was an awkward silence, but I was staring at the men so I was happy. One of them had eyes like a doe and blonde hair styled like one of the kpop boy groups. The other one had a cold presence, a scary stare, but he looked like he had came out of an anime. But, I can tell that they were definately older than me.

     After what felt like an hour in the elevator, we reached the floor that we are supposed to get off at. And, I just realized that they are getting off at this floor, too. Well, they are going to be our neighbors *SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAL*. This apartment was weird, but good at the same time. Each floor had 2 apartments, one on the right and one on the left. The two boys went into the apartment on the right, which leaves Chaeyeon, Jaehyuk, and I the left one. Once we got inside, we were amazed at how it was designed. Everything wall was white, not complaining but I like black better. The apartment was spacious, too. Chaeyeon, Jaehyuk, and I picked our own rooms very quickly. I picked a room that was neither small nor big. It was the perfect size for me, and my closet was the biggest, since I am the fashionista of the family (even though Chaeyeon is the one who is into fashion). HEH. I just have more stuff to wear than Chaeyeon, her fashion is very simple, but IT LOOKS FANTABULOUS.

     I got everything set up in my room in about 2 hours. That was actually a world record for me because normally, I just take about more than 5 hours to unpack everything frommy suitcases and then organize the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter