Chapter 1

Light You Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Soojin's POV-

     Once I heard that Light You was bankrupt, I was speechless, HOW DID IT GET BANKRUPT? My parents won't tell anyone... I guess I have to find out myself, but I'm too lazy though. Here I am, laying on my baby blue king bed in my pearly white room, doing nothing but staring into space. Then, I get interrupted by something...

     "SOOJIN! COME DOWN HERE TO THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW!" Mom shouted, making me startled at the sudden noise.

     "OK, MOM! I'M COMING DOWN!" I shouted in my loudest voice so that Mom could hear me clearly while I hurried down the stairs.

     Once I got down to the living room, everyone was gathered there, discussing something.

     "Soojin! Since Light You us bankrupt, we are planning to send you overseas to Seoul in South Korea for you to study. Don't worry... Chaeyeon and Jaehyuk are going with you, too. What do you say?" Mom explained.

     "I guess it would be fine, but how will Chaeyeon unnie, Jaehyuk oppa, I earn money there?" I asked, but still wondering why they are doing this all of a sudden.

     "Chaeyeon will be working at a fashion store, where she is going to design some clothes since she has a major in design, and Jaehyuk will be going to train for being a police officer. You will go to school and work in a simple cafe right across from your school. The jobs pay you guys a good amount of money to manage the apartment that you guys will be living in." explained Dad.

     "And you guys will be leaving tomorrow since spring break has already started." added Mom.

     TOMORROW? OMG... I better be packing now. I excused myself and started packing all of my things that I really need. Then, I realized something... I NEED TO TELL MY FRIENDS! I quickly whipped out my phone from my pocket and started texting in our group chat.

 

Group Chat:

Me: GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS! TOMORROW I WILL BE LEAVING FOR KOREA. SORRY THAT IT IS HAPPENING

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter