Chapter 3

Light You Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chaeyeon's POV-

     Once Soojin left to talk to the workers at the cafe that she is going to work at, Jaehyuk and I went to plan out what is going to happen soon. I don't know why we are doing this, but since our parents told us to do it over the phone when she was sleeping, we had to do it.

     "I can't believe that we are doing this... what is this going to do for her anyways?" Jaehyuk said as he paced back and forth on the cold wood floor.

     "Mom and Dad said that it was for her safety, so either we do this and she is safe or we don't do this and then she is in danger everywhere she goes." I replied, reassuring that everything is going to be alright.

     Jaehyuk sighs before saying "I guess you are right... but lets get this over with fast."


-Soojin's POV-

     Since there is nothing in the fridge to cook with, I decided that I would go grocery shopping after I went to 'Adore U'. At least there was a grocery store down the street of the cafe. Once I got everything that we needed to cook in the shopping cart, I went to the cash register that has a human running the cash register looking familiar to me. 

     "Is this all yours?" the familiar looking boy that is running the cash register asked while scanning the items.

     "It sure is." I replied back, not expecting a voice crack to come out.

     "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The total would be 68,970 ₩." he said after about 5 minutes of pure laughter.

     I handed him the money and walked out of the store, only to get a flashback.

/FLASHBACK STARTS/

"CHAEYEON UNNIE! COME PLAY WITH ME!!!" a 7 year-old Soojin screamed through the house for her unnie to play with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter