Good Morning

Good Night

 

(Saturday)

Warmth. That's all I feel. Wait, is that snoring I hear?

Wonwoo slowly felt his eyes open to see a sleeping Mingyu right in his face, snoring loudly. He couldn't help but smile, heart clenching inside of him. His dreams have seem to come true: talking to Mingyu, hanging out with him, kissing him, and now waking up to his sleeping face. What more could he have asked for?

Wonwoo laid as still as he could, watching the boy sleep. He looked so peaceful, skin glowing from the dim rays of the sun trying to shine into the room. Wonwoo reached up to touch his skin, soft and warm against his fingers. The boy didn't stir a muscle, his loud snoring continuing. Wonwoo smiled, blinking slowly. He didnt want to get up or even move. He wanted to stay where he was, in Mingyus arms, forever. His cold fingers moved down to the boys neck, skin also as soft as a peach. He trailed his hand up to Mingyus hair, each strand thick and brown between his finger tips. As he looked over the boy, from his forehead to his mouth, he felt his heart swell inside him.

What a beautiful human being.

Wonwoo lifted his own head up to Mingyus, lightly touching his lips to his. He closed his eyes, lingering there for a few seconds before pulling away, eyes opening. To his horror, Mingyu was staring back at him, but this time he didn't hide his face. He didn't pull away or avoid the boys stare, instead stared back. His eyes were the deepest shade of brown but under the Suns light, they were lighter, alive, brighter. He watched as his pupils enlarged, eyes blinking lazily. No words were said as their eyes spoke to one another.

Wonwoo felt Mingyus hand move on his side, sliding to rest on his back. His fingers traced circles onto his shirt, movement slow and steady. Wonwoos fingers rubbed a small spot on Mingyus chin, cold against hot, smooth against rough. Mingyu sighed out loud, leaning his forehead onto Wonwoos. There he lightly connected their lips, leaving small, tender kissses on Wonwoos lips.

As they laid side by side, lips moving as one, the boys thought of nothing and everything. Memories ran through their minds like a movie, their lips ending the film. Everyday they spent together, every moment, every kiss, all seemed to rush back to them. Wonwoo moved his lips slowly, wanting the fuzzy feeling inside to last forever. Mingyu slowly moved closer to the boy wanting more of his warm touch. They wanted to kiss the morning away, lay there forever, til the end of time. Wonwoo pulled away, slightly out of breath. His lips hovered over Mingyus, breaths becoming one.

"Good morning, Jeon Wonwoo."

Mingyu murmured quietly, lips moving against Wonwoos. His voice was a deep, husky sound; music to Wonwoos ears. He smiled, the smile Mingyu fell in love with.

"Good morning, Kim Mingyu."

 

 

 

 

 

 

;)

THE END!!!!!

Thank you to all of the people who took the time to read this story, I really hope you all enjoyed it.

 

might take a hiatus from writing ;(