truth and end

Our Love

 

author pov

after tiffany breakup with jesse two years ago, she's still single even though there are so many man out there who want to close with her. But her heart can't take it. for her, love only come once. 

tiffany pov 

i just walking alone in the town after my working hour. suddenly I bumped into someone. 

"ouhhh, sorry sir" while i bowed to that person. 

"it's okay miss... tiff?? is this really you?" i shocked to hear that voice after years. i just looked up and saw that eyes that i missed so much. I just bow for the last time and walk out from there. Just about three steps, he grab my wrist and

 

"please tiff, listen to me first. i knew i wrong when i decide to breakup with you but i.."

"stop jesse, there's nothing to talk about, we have our own life now. I'm already moved on from you" i said without looking to his eyes. 

"i know you for a long time tiff, i know that you're not moved on, i know that you love me just the same like before and i know somewhere in your heart, you just hope that we can be together again" 

my tears just drop and he just wipe with his hand and drag me to his car. he let me cry. 

"first, I'm sorry because I'm such a jerk when i asked about the breakup, but i do that because i thought that i'll die. I had brain cancer in stage 4 but miracle happens, here i am search for you after a month i out from hospital" i just looked into his eyes and said "just don't leave me again after this, whatever happens, let face it together"