IT'S YOU!

Love?

http://www.bannerfans.com/banners/1/721/10/172110i/172110_588629.jpg

 

Kyung Min Sung's POVs

 

Dammit that Stupid Rude Guy!Yesterday i fought with a Famous but rude Kim Junsu...He is the member of 2PM!I know i shouldn't messing around with him..but!!He pissed me off..=.=..Seriously..it P-I-S-S-E-D me Off!!Today was the School Registration....hmmm..Because of that Stupid Kim Junsu..i had to go to the School Uniform School once again...that time Hyorin-Eonni accompany me..i didn't said a word to Hyorin-Eonni that i fought with someone..hmmm..What a Worst Day..Now..Miracle Miracle Please Come To Me! T.T i hope i'll meet a new friends there..HOPE SO!andandand...i hope that That 2PM member won't go to the same school as i am! :( Seriously!!Give me some miracles!!

****************************************************************************************************

Kim Junsu's POVs

Darn It!I can't stop thinking about that Girl...She doesn't know yet who is the Real KIM JUNSU!

"Hyung~~"

Someone is calling me..who?Nichkhun?i turned around and saw Nichkhun standing infront of me...

"What?"i turned and tie my School Uniform Tie..

"Neee...Hyung~do you think we will meet Kyung Min Sung again?"

"What???You wanna meet that MAN??Ceehh..you gotta be kidding me.."

"I'm not to be kidding you Hyung!Well..she's amazing..and she's hate you..i like that kind of attitude of her..i wanna be her friends!Hehehe"

"WTF?Be her friend?Amazing?Like her attitude?Are you crazy or what?"

"I'M NOT!!"

Suddenly..i can hear someone intterupt us.."Yahh..Junsu-Hyung..Nichkhun-Hyung..Kyung Min Sung is kind..you know"

"I know right?she is really something.." Nichkhun agree to Chansung..

"Yeah...she is a MONSTER!!I still can feel the pain when she kicked my leg!"

"HAHAHAHAHHA" Nichkhun & Chansung burst into laughter..Darn!

I tried to change the topics "Yahh..you should be ready....or else you'll be late for the Registration!"

"Ooohh..yeah..i'm gonna meet KYUNG MIN SUNG~"Nichkhun run to his room..thanks godness i have managed to change the topic =.= phewww..

"Hyung~"Chansung went closer to me..and started to whisper something to me "I really can't wait to see you fighting with her again!" Chansung tease me and then he left me...

"What the!Aishhh..." It is her fault...DAMN!I hope i won't meet her today..and i wish that she go to other school!!

 

****************************************************************************************************

Shin Dong Woo's POVs

 

I am too lazy to go to the School Registration..Hmmmm..should i go or what?

"Yahhhh...GONG!!!Come here.." Eehhh??oh man..Not AGAIN?!seem like Jinyoung-Hyung are bullying Gongchan!That old man!..i run downstair to see what happen,as i get down..Gongchan and Jinyoung-Hyung are running around the Kitchen!This two.....

"Hyung..stop bullying him"...i went to Gongchan and back up him

"YAHHH!Shin Dong Woo...stop back up him and STOP CALLING ME HYUNG!!!!>.<"

"Jinyoung-Hyung...mianhae!!"Gongchan said to him..Aishhh..so troublesome this two!

"Dongwoo-Hyung.." i heard a familiar voice calling me..and it is Jung Hwan..

"Waeyo?"i asked him politely...

"Seem like Sunwoo..had stole your PS2 Game..!"

"EHHHH?That Sunwoo..CHA SUNWOOO!!"I shout at him..and left Gongchan alone..Mianhae..Gongchan..but my PS2 is more important!>.< i run to my room and saw..Sunwoo already pack my PS2 to his room! "YAA..CHA SUNWOO" I knocked his room..but he doesn't open it..that Bastard!Suddenly..i can heard that Jinyoung-Hyung are still bullying Gongchan..poor himm..

"HYUNG!!!!!Help me.." Gongchan shouted to Jung Hwan! "Yes yes.." Jung hwan replied..

and i still waiting for that Sunwoo to come out..but it is Hopeless.."I shout at the other member.."Guys..let's go to the School now..!" then i heard Sunwoo open his door..without waiting further more..i grab Sunwoo bag and drag him with me "You Retarded Bastard!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyung Min Sung's POVs

 

Hmmm..I am Nervous like an idiot!! T.T nervousnervous!i look around..EHHH!Wait wait...isn't that O.O...

 

****************************************************************************************************

Kim Junsu's POVs

 

As i started to get off my from the car..i can heard a Fangirl Scream..DAMN!Am i that famous!

"Hyung~they are screaming for me...woohoo" Taecyeon whisper at me..

"Yahh..they are not screaming for you..it is for ME!" I said proudly! "KYAAA...KIM JUNSU-SSIII...KYAAA" Hah...they are really screaming for me..i smirk at them..and they started to Scream loudly..but somehow..someone grab my attention...i look at her..and FCUK!!Isn't that.................THAT GIRL FROM BEFORE?!KYUNG MIN SUNG??

****************************************************************************************************

Kyung Min Sung's POVs

"Kim Junsu......." it almost gave me a HEART-ATTACK!!Oh My..miracle miracle..please come to me..i sang in side of my head..oh my.. why?why?i stare at him deeply..and he stare at me too..i think he almost have a HEART-ATTACK too!!AHHHHH!!

 

****************************************************************************************************

Shin Dong Woo's POVs

Arrived already...WoW..so many people..Aish..it is really a bad idea to come here..hmm..i look at the other member and the other member are looking at me too..they must have the same thought as mine..

"Wahhh..so many people" Jinyoung-Hyung said excitedly...

"Yeah..so many people..WOW" Jung Hwan said with his teary eyes..once again..not because someone is hurting Him..BUT BECAUSE OF THE SAD SONGS he listen in the car..hmm..

"Amazing...There must be many rich people here..am i right?but i am still the richest Guy!"Sunwoo said with a naughty smile..

"WAAAHHH!This school is so big.." Gongchan said as he come out from the car..actually..when he wanna come out of the car after Jinyoung..Jinyoung-Hyung quickly close the door..Poor Maknae..EVIL CRAZY OLD MAN JINYOUNG!And it seem like there are a Boyband...there are many girl there..waitwait..Kyung Min Sung?Nononono!WAIT~Isn't that really her??EHH??It's really her..i run to her and saw she's staring at someone..i wonder who?i tap her shoulder.."Minsung-ah.."

"Ehhh?You!Shin Dong Woo!!It's really you.."SHE HUGS ME!!Omooo~~She hugs me..

"Ehh..Mianhae,HEH..I got to excited and i hug you..hehehe"

"Oh no..it's fine..i'm sorry for leaving you that day..hehehe.."

"It's fine..hehehe..hmm..Shin Dongwoo-Shii..let's talk somewhere else..hehehe"

"Ohh..yes..let's go.."seem..like something make her fell uneasy..but what?Ahh..Nevermind!Heh..can't wait to bring her to the member..

 

Chapter 4:END!