First Day At Korea...

Love?

 

 

 

Kyung Min Sung's POVs

 

 

"Oh My...My back hurts!"

Just arrived at Korea and it is still 5.30 am..damn..Still early..i wouldn't sleep at the aeroplane thinking about how will my life be! "Min..seem like your Harabeoji haven't arrive yet" my eyes ball almost come out hearing that my Harabeoji haven't arrive yet!I JUST WANNA REST PEACEFULLY!If i'm alone i already shout like an idiot!

"Can we just ride a cab?i'm freaking tired mom!" "I wish we would but your Harabeoji already promised to take us" Mom said with her worried face..suddenly a voice calling us "Min...Ajumma!"That voice seem familiar..i turn around and Guess what?Hyorin!My cousins "Ooohh..Hyorin-ah!" Mom run and hugs her.."Ajumma..Annyeonghaseyo..it's been a while!" "I know right!Oh..Hyorin-ah..you look beautiful!You grown up so much!" "Kamsahamnida Ajumma..and Annyeonghaseyo Min-ah!" i looked at her with a smile on my face  "Annyeonghaseyo Eonni!Are you here with Harabeoji?" i asked curiously "No..i'm here alone...Harabeoji is busy so i take his place.." As i aspect from that old man..he never take his word seriously!

 

Arrived at Harabeoji's house!

 

Harabeoji and me is not that close at all..well actually Harabeoji hates me..so that's why i never really get to talk to him personally!Since i'm a child he treats me strictly..wait wait wait!The reason he hates me is because Harabeoji never like my Appa!So automaticly..he never like me either!Harabeoji didn't want My Mom to marry my Appa but Harabeoji didn't want to lose his only Daughter!So Harabeoji approved my parents wedding!i wonder what will happen to me T.T ?This is really bad idea! "*Sigh*"

"Min-ah~.." My daydream got distracted by someone..i turn around and saw My Hyorin-Eonni standing and smiling at me.."Oh..Eonni..what's wrong?" "Aniyo~just wanna check you" "Ooh.." About Hyorin Eonni.....she is the Daughter of my Mom's older Brother, Daejoon-Ajeossi!Eonni is 21 years old study at Art University..Actually almost all of the Family study either Art or Music! "Min-ah~are you okay?" i looked at her "Eh?ah..yes..i'm fine.." "If you want you can take some walk...well it is A Housing Area..the neighbour in here are kind too.." "Really?i can do that?" i said with a exciting tone.."Yeah..of course you can"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Waahh...So fresh"

Thanks Godness it is a Housing Area..i can walk anytime..seriously the Housing area are so peaceful and beautiful..i walk and walk and walk..i  really didn't paying any attention infront of me..i really got interested watching the city view on the left of me..suddenly...

"BAAMMMM!"

"Awwww" as i realized that i just accidentally STRUCK to someone i quickly stand up and bow "Mianhaeyo!!jeongmal Mianhaeyo!!"

"Oh..Aniyo..Gwaenchanaeyo!It's my fault actually..i'm busy texting someone and "BAM" i run into you.."

"Ohh?Well..seem like it is both our fault..HEH!" I smiled at him..

"Yeah...Choneun Shin Dong Woo imnidaaaa~~"

"Kyung Min Sung Imnida..." We shake our hand...

 

Our Friendship has started from that onward!Chapter 2:END!