Thinking About You

Love?
 
 
 
Shin Dong Woo's POVs
 
Darn..i forgot to ask her number!Aishhhhh..Now..what should i do?Eotteokhae??
 
What Happened Yesterday
 
Min Sung:Kyung Min Sung imnida..
 
Me:Oh..your name.....
 
Min Sung:Weird?Yeah..i know..
 
Me:Y-yeah...
 
Suddenly my phone ringing..
 
Me:Yeoboseyo??WAE??
They said it was an emergency..so i run like a guy who just been caught..eating without paying..DAMN!It's hurt my pride!!Well...when i run i turn around and bow at her..i run and run and run..i keep thinking about her..i run back at where i meet her..and saw..she already..left!Once again..DAMN!That stupid Manager!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Hyung~Hyung~Hyung?SHIN DONG WOO HYUNG!!!!!!!!"
 
My daydream got distracted by someone..
 
"WHAT?"i yelled at him...and it was Jinyoung-Hyung..."Ooohh...Hyung..Waeyo?"
 
"YAAAHH!Hyung...called me Maknae >.< i'm a maknae!!!!!ISH!"
 
"CEH..Hyung...you are our leader and you are oldest among us ;_;"Sandeul said with a tear in his eyes..NOT BECAUSE HE WAS HURT But because of the DRAMA!Well..Sandeul..or Jung Hwan..always cry when watching Drama.
 
Jinyoung is our Leader..oh!Did i tell you about B1A4?I guess..not yet..B1A4 is the newest group....but we will Make Our Debut on 21st April 2011..Jinyoung like to be called MAKNAE..Although he is the oldest,The other Member always bullied him..Poor Gong Chan..that is our true YOUNGEST Maknae..He always been bullied by Jinyoung..
 
"Jinyoung-hyung..when will you realize that you are OLD!" Sunwoo said with a Teasing Smile on his face..
Sunwoo..the richest Guy among us..everytime we want to eat outside..he always treat us..Sunwoo stage name is Baro..
 
"YAH!CHA SUNWOO..SIKKEUREO!>.<...i'm not old!!!seriously....How many time do i have to tell you guys..called me Maknae!!AISH!"
 
"So what will they call me HYUNG?" Gongchan said with a sad face..here are Gongchan..in a second he will be bullied by Jinyoung the Old Man!-.-'
 
"Yah..you..*pointed at Gongchan* we will call you GONG!Or~ *Evil smiled* OLD MAN..OLD MAN!"
 
See?i told you already..Jinyoung bullied him..Poor Maknae..
 
"Hyung..Stop it already.." i said with a cool face..i already Familiar with that situation...well..that's us..
Thinking about her..i wonder where can i meet her again?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kyung Min Sung's POVs
 
The awkward moment that morning =.='..breakfirst with The Family..i wouldn't lift my head..My head is heavy...LIKE AN APPLE?is apple heavy?NAAAHH..I just change the Apple into STONE or ROCK!Thinking about it..it make me wanna Die..we eat but it is SILENCE~At first Harabeoji look at ME WITH HIS COLD EYES!then he looked at My Mom..and then he give me a LONG LONG LONG SIGH!Damn that Old Man..
 
I wouldn't stop thinking about Shin Dong Woo...He left me yesterday..i think it must be an emegency..hmm..seriously..it make me wanna laugh thinking about him running like a duck..PSSTTT!!HAHAHAHAHA..Thanks God i hold my laugh when he run..anyway..Tommorow is my registration for my New School..Oh My..i wonder what MIRACLE will happen tommorow..or What BAD THING will happen...I hope it was A MIRACLE..I hope so ;_;..Miracle Miracle Please Come to Me..."*Sigh*"..WAIT!I think i forgot about something but what...
 
"KYUNG MIN SUNG!!!"IT'S MOM..MAN i forgot that today i must go to the School Uniform Shop..
 
"Ommmaaaa.....Mianhaeyo..." I run downstair..almost trip though ;o;..
"Minsung-ah..palli..." "YES!"I said with my worried face...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kim Junsu's POVs
 
As usual..i'm waiting at the School Uniform Shop with the other member..Dammit..if they wouldn't have drag me here..i would still sleep peacefully..I am the member of the Boyband called "2PM"..the school registration will be on tommorow so...we need Find the school uniform..
 
"Hyung...Yeogi waseo (Come here)" it is Chansung who is calling me..Chansung is the "Appa" and the Maknae of the group...
 
"Wae?" i said curiously...aish..treoublesome!
 
"You should pick you size Hyung" Chansung..drag me to the other member..
 
"HYUNG..Nichkhun-hyung is bullying me!"Junho hide behind me..Junho is the maknae...eh..nononono..he is the second Maknae in the group..and Nichkhun is the BULL guy...
 
"*Sigh*Nichkhun-ah..stop doing that.."
 
"Hyung...seem like your Jeans Zip are !HAHAHAHAHA"
 
Fcuk,i thought i Zip it...i look down..and I realized that Nichkhun lied to me..when i raise my head..Nichkhun kiss my cheek..THAT GUY!
 
"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!JUST WAIT AND DIE" When i want to take his arm..he already run...i chase him and chase...i realized that he just want to tease me and make me feel embarrassing..so i stop running and return to the member...Just wait...i'll definitely make him regret him!!
 
"Hyung...Gwaenchana?" Junho asked me..
"Yeah..I'LL KILL THAT NICHKHUN WHENEVER I GET HIM"
"Yaaa..Hyung..don't kill him..just Barbeque him.."Teacyeon interrupted me..Ah..Taecyeon..he is an IDIOT AND STRAIGHT FOWARD PERSON..Well at least he's not like Nichkhun..and Taecyeon had a Hot body..and that make me JEALOUS!Damn...i hate exercise...actually..one time i injured my knee during exercise..from that day onward..I HATE EXERCISE...Before i forget..Wooyoung..is the King of Dancing in our group..and he is the Master Of Love..i wonder where he is..
"KYAAAAAAAAAAAA"Damn..fangirl scream..who?I searched for that voice and it is the worker in this Shop..and guess who making her screaming?Wooyoung!He's showing off his Dancing skill...as usual..=.=...
 
 
Kyung Min Sung's POVs
 
Arrived at the shop already..and the first thing i heard was a FANGIRL SCREAM..or it was just my imagination..Maybe there is an actress or actor..I hope it is KIM HYUNG JOONG-OPPA!!KYAAAAA...oh..i made a fangirl scream in my mind...hehehehe..if Kim Hyun Joong-Oppa are here..it will totally made my day..
 
i opened the door and says
"Annyeonghaseyo"..well..in Korea..we always greet people..although we didn't know them..it is showing our RESPECT..well..i always do that in Japan too..I looked around the shop..there are so MANY SCHOOL UNIFORM!And I DON'T KNOW WHICH IS MY SCHOOL UNIFORM!Geezz.."*Sigh*I should ask the workers here"..
 
"Annyeonghaseyo..can you show me Musical Art Highschool Uniform?"i turn left and saw some guy staring at me..hmm..seem so Familiar..i smiled at him and bow "Annyeonghaseyo"..he smiled at me and reply the bow "Annyeong..are going to Musical Art Highschool?he ask me..and of course i nod "De...are you going to that Highschool too?" "Yup...heh.."..suddenly..the workers told me to follow her..and that guy are following me..seem like he want to know the uniform too.."Kamsahamnida..."i said to her..That guy are standing beside me...and still staring at me.."Hey..you do not know me?" he ask curiously..."No...wae?".."Ohh..nothing..heh" he smiled and run..weird..
 
I'm still searching for my size..but suddenly.."BAMMM" darn...once again?but who?
 
"Mianhaeyo!!!!!"i bowed to him..
 
He smirk "Huh?Sorry you said?Who do you think you are?"
A human of course..this guy is so RUDE!i said that on my mind..
 
"I'm really sorry..seriously..i didn't know there is a HUMAN infront of me" I SAID IT!I really SAID IT! T.T
 
"Are you trying to sarcastically me??"
 
"Oh no...i'm trying to JUDGE YOU" DAMN!I said it AGAIN!Seriously..i can't hold my anger toward this guy..so RUDE!
 
"What do you said?Judge?who do you think you are?Huh?"
 
"Who do you think you are you said?I AM A HUMAN OF COURSE..Don't you see that i have a pair of eyes...a nose..a mouth...a pair of eyebrow..a body??are you BLIND?"
seriously...stupid GUY!
 
Suddenly..a voice come from behind him..His friend maybe!
 
"Junsu-Hyung!!What's wrong?"
 
"This girl are trying to fight me back!"
 
"WOAAAHH?This is the first hearing a girl fight you Hyung!"
 
And then is saw that Guy from before.."You" i pointed at him..
 
"Ehhhh??You.."
 
"What you you?..do you know her?"That rude guy intterupt...
 
"Well..i meet her earlier..she is our school mates!!"
 
"Schoolmates?You gotta be kidding me!"
 
"I'm not to be kidding you!AISH!"
 
"Do you even know us?"
 
"Know what?"
 
"We are the Boyband called "2PM"
 
"2PM????EHHHH??" No wonder their faces seem familiar!DAMN!I messing with 2PM!
 
"I'm Nichkhun!Heh" This the guy i meet earlier.."And he is Junsu.."--->Stupid Rude Guy!..
 
"I'm Taecyeon!Annyeong..."
The other member started to introduce themselves...
 
"I'mma Junho..."
 
"Choneun Chansung imnida~"
 
"Wooyoung here.."
 
"Kyung MinSung imnida...~heh.."I smiled nervously...
 
That stupid rude me walk closer to me and whisper "Are you a guy or a girl?Your s are too Small" WTF???Without caring about the rest..i kick his left legs!and there he goes.."OUCH!YAAAA.."
 
"Your reward!" i said angrily...i step out the shop without anything..it is his fault..before i left i can heard Nichkhun shouted at me "Let's meet tommorow at school.."
 
 
You made my DAY worst than EVER!And i'm MESSING UP WITH KIM JUNSU!HELP!!
 
 
Chapter 3:END!