Chapter 2

Can you hear me?

You walked back slowly to your classroom when the audition is over. Of course your brother Chanhee got into the next round!

As you walked along the corridor, you heard someone's voice. Someone was singing softly. It was kinda out of tune. You stepped into the classroom where the voice is coming from, and there, a guy dressed neatly was sitted in the corner of the room, holding a music sheet.

It is Sungyeol, the most quiet boy in your class.

You bowed at him when he saw you. He stood up and bowed.

You pointed at his music sheet and the room, trying to ask what he was doing there.

"Practising my singing." He replied.

You and Sungyeol walked back to your classroom and sat down beside each other.

--Lesson starts--

"Let's take out the notes that you all wrote it last week." The teacher said.

You placed a book that you used to write the music notes on the table.

"Ja Eun -ssi, why dont you come out and show us what you have got?" The teacher looked at you with a stern face.

You saw Sungyeol giving you a smile, which your nervousness had faded away.

You sat down in front of the piano, and placed your notes at the front. Your fingers were nicely placed on the keyboard, and the music started playing.

 

It was again a boring day at school. Everyday coming up with new notes. Being a music composer is not easy at all.

You were standing outside the school gate, waiting to have an afternoon outing with your oppa.

"Annyeong." Sungyeol greeted you when he walked out of the gate.

You smile at him.

"Where are you going today?"

You quickly tapped your iphone a few times and passed it to Sungyeol.

"Waiting for oppa to bring me to eat barbeque meat. Want to join us?"

"Woah.. I never eat meat for a very long time. Let's go then." Just as Sungyeol finished speaking, Chanhee and Niel walked out and your oppa tapped his shoulder.

"Hello Chanhee hyung, Niel hyung." Sungyeol greeted with a friendly voice. *a/n: just treat sungyeol is younger than Niel and Chunji*

Niel patted your head and asked : "Are you hungry now?"

You nodded.

*a/n: This is not the first time Sungyeol is joining you and your oppa. Usually, you guys will hang out together.*

You all found an empty corner and settled down around the table. Chanhee ordered 2 bottles of soju for the boys and a milkshake for you.

You showed your oppa a glum look as you wanted to try soju.

"Eun ah. Soju is not good for you. Drink milkshake. It can help you grow taller." Chanhee pushed the glass of milkshake to you when the waiter placed it on the table.

Niel smile at you and patted your head as you took a sip on your milkshake, still shooting at Chanhee an angry look.

"So, Sungyeol, any of your classmate bullied you again?" Chanhee asked.

"No. They dont dare to now, after Chanhee hyung scolded them off. Thanks hyung"

"Nah~ Tell you what. Stop being so quiet Try to be friendly and no one will dares to bully you. If they bully you, give them my name."

"Be a man, come on Lee Sungyeol. Being quiet cannot make you a man." Niel giggled.

You kept quiet throughout  the whole lunch as you finds no way that you can join in their talk.

-End of chapter 2-

 

a/n: another boring chapter. thanks for reading anyway~