Chapter 1

Can you hear me?

"Eun!! Wake up! Palli !!" Chanhee smack your while you are still lying on your cold bed. You kept shaking your head and shut your eyes.

"Did you just forgot that you had to come and support me?" He laid down beside your pink bed. "I'm going to sing today for our school annual talent competition."

You immediately jumped out from your bed and look at him. *My oppa is going to perform today! Guess I was too busy that I forgot it.* You thought. You pushed oppa out of your room so that you could change your clothes.

You wore a pink fluffy dress that Chanhee oppa had bought for you last year for your birthday.

You and Chanhee were studying in the same art school. Thus, he will cycle you to school everyday.

This day, it was the audition for the annual talent competition where students can participate to show off their talents that they had learn in the school. Hip hop, Ballet, Piano, Singing etc.. Chanhee had sign up for the competition with his best friend, Niel.

You and Chanhee held hand as both of you walked into the school.

Every morning, the same situation will be seen when you and Chanhee walked into the school.

Squealing girls from different courses will rush out to the atrium, some on the second floor, watching you and Chanhee as you enters.

Of course, they arent there for you. They were there to see your oppa, Chanhee.

"Oh my god.. he's so handsome!" you can spot one random girl saying this.

"OPPA! Can I have your number?!!!!" One of the girl shouted from the second floor.

You shook your head as you continue walking.

++

"Who's that girl beside him? His girlfriend?" Girl A asked her friend.

"I heard that she's his dongsaeng. A mute." Her friend replied.

"What? She is a MUTE?" Girl B interrupted.

"Luckily she's not his girlfriend. If not I'm going to kill that girl." Girl A replied.

++

Chanhee took you to the audition area where all the participants were already there, sitting on the audience seats. You can see them warming up their voices. You saw Niel oppa and waved at him.

"Hello Eunnie." Niel greeted you and pat your head.

Niel is Chanhee's best friend, since when they were in elementary school. Niel has treat you like his own dongsaeng, and he finds you cute too. He always had a habit of patting your head whenever he talks to you.

You nodded and bowed 90 degree at Niel. That's your way of greeting him. *How I wish I can talk. So that I can greet Niel oppa by calling him.*

Chanhee started practising the song with Niel.

About half an hour later, it was their turn. You were seated right in front as your oppas walked up the stage. You clapped for them, smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo. This is Lee ChanHee."

"This is Niel."

'We are Double Teen." ~a/n: cant think of a great group name for them.lol~

"We're going to sing Chris Brown With You. Hope you enjoy it."

"I need you, boo, I gotta see you, boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight
And I need you, boo, I gotta see you, boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight" ~~

You swayed your body as you are immerse in their voices.

*I love Chanhee oppa's voice* You fangirl inside your mind.

-End of chapter 1-

A/n: I know this chapter is a bit boring. Dont worry. Sungyeol is coming in soon :)

Thanks for reading! I will try my best to write this story.

Do suscribe and most importantly, COMMENT! so i know what you think about this story so far!