Ending 2

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/n) This is an alternative ending.


Did I want this? I ask myself over and over again. Every second his grip tightened like I was going to melt in a heat wave. But no. We are standing in this god forsaken snow that is thickening as the time went by. The sun was slowly falling down. I was always a big fan of sunsets: looking at this one gave me the urge to cry, just let the tears fall out into an ocean. It's so tempting. No. Don't do it. Don't cry in front of him I say in my broken mind. I look up to see the night slowly devouring the day. It's funny on how I can relate. A slow battle but everyone knows who would win. It was like I was fighting for this love, this hope inside of me. I just don't think I can trust him anymore. That's when I realise. The question seemed clear. I don't think I want this anymore.

I struggled a little to signify that I wanted to let go. He understood my action and let go like pulling a sticker off a surface. I stared at him again. My heart still beats like it had ran a mile. The flappy creatures still in my stomach screaming to get out. 

"Where did you go?" He asked, looking deeply into my hollow eyes.

"I don't know..." I forced out.

"I was so worried about you." He admitted, pulling his arms out to bring me back into a hug.

I stepped back away from him.

He looked at me shocked. I just stood there staring at the foot steps we made in the snow. Thickening like the silence. His foot was still bigger than mine. It honestly looked like Bigfoot next to a child. I chuckled a little at the thought of it. I stared at his shoes. They still stood in that weird position he does. It was a habit of his he still isn't aware of yet. My sight slowly converted to him again. His cheeks were wet of his watery eyes.

"Jimin, I'm not stupid." I confessed, anticipating his reaction.

He tilted his head in confusion. Of course he didn't know. He thinks everything is alright and his dirty secret is hidden forever- or until he told me. I carried on with what I was saying.

"I saw you. With that girl." 

Now he started shaking his head looking straight into my eyes.

"It's not what it looks like." He defended.

What a cliche thing to say.

"It was what it looked like." I strongly spoke.

"So it was you in the music room?" He asked me.

Music room? Now I realised another thing. He did it multiple times. Music room, back of the buildings, her place, his place, you name it. This time it was my turn to shake my head.

"No I saw you in the back of the history building. So it happened in the music room as well?" I pondered.

"Look I'm sorry." He apologised.

"No I'm sorry for not being good enough." I apologised sarcastically but he couldn't notice the sarcasm.

"No, you're amazing! You're the one for me!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter