Ending 1

Heartbroken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what felt like a year, I feel his grip loosen a little but not completely. Just enough for him to look into my eyes. He just looked so broken. A small tear fell from his eyes as he opened his mouth to say something.

"Why did you leave?" He said quietly, almost in a whisper.

I didn't want to go back to him. I couldn't. I shouldn't. But when I look into his eyes why does my heart want to go back? My direction of sight did not want to meet his eyes. I looked at my car; I looked at the falling snow. Anywhere but him. He sighed heavily. Getting impatient as time went by. 

"Why did you leave?" He said angrily, looking into my eyes for an answer.

If I said something he would find out that I saw him cheating and then I would hear apologies that wouldn't have meant anything. I swallowed the imaginary lump in my throat and opened my mouth to speak. When he noticed this, his eyes lit up.

"I'm tired. Of you, of us..." I lied again.

I finally looked into his eyes and another tear fell down his cheek. He looked at me with sadness and confusion. He let go of me quickly. His face turned to the side taking a deep sigh like the one before and putting his hand to his head trying to process the news he was given. I tried my best to hold back my tears because if I did he would see right through me. He knew me too well.

"No you don't want this! Are you actually breaking up with me?" He questioned, praying to himself that is was some cruel joke.

I nodded my head and stared deep into his eyes, "You deserve someone better." I said giving him a fake comforting smile.

"No one could be better than you! You are the one for me! Why don't you get that?" He shouted, I flinched a little.

You are the only one for me? What a lie. That makes perfect sense since you were the one cheating on me. The snow on the ground thickened as seconds went by. I looked at him. He was just staring at me. His mouth opening trying to say something but nothing came out. Hearing nothing but the gusts of wind I spoke one last time.

"Goodbye, Park Jimin." I confidently spoke grabbing my bag and keys off the floor.

I opened my car door slowly. I don't know why I wanted him to stop me and hug me again. Telling me soft words of comfort while my hair. But that didn't happen. Did he want me to leave? Was it so he wasn't the bad guy? I looked back at him. There he was still staring at me. Not doing anything. Not trying to take me back. He was doing nothing. I quickly jumped into my car and closed the door. I took a deep breath and started the car. 

"I love you." I whispered quietly, knowing he won't here anything.

I finally drove back to my new apartment. I felt somewhat refreshed now that I know I don't have to see him anymore if I wanted. I was supposed to be happy. Happy that I have broken up with that cheating jerk. But all I felt was emptiness. I felt empty. Unknowingly a tear fell down my face. I quickly wiped it off and my phone. Nothing. He didn't text or call me. The only people who did was Jin and my friend, Seni.

I called my friend Seni because she only calls me when something serious happens. 
 
"Hello?" I asked, placing the last box full of my things.

"Hey, how are you?" She replied.

"Good! Why did you call me earlier on?" I questioned.

"Oh, I heard that you broke up with Jimin?" She asked wondering if it was true.

I stopped. How did she know? I broke up with him a few minutes ago. 

"Yeah I did, how did you find out?"

"Oh, Dahi told me like 30 minutes ago."

Dahi. Dahi the one who Jimin was cheating on me with. I broke up with him 5 minutes ago but she told Seni half an hour ago. Was Jimin going to break up with me anyways? I bet they are already together. 

"Dahi told you?" I asked in disbelief, "How did sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter