chapter 1

One Night...

An innocent girl is a no-no for Ji Yong and Seung Hyun. The two are top 2 bullies at school and they don’t let anyone get past them. Yuri has been your friends for years. She’s a trustful friend and the girlfriend of your childhood friend, Taeyang. The two of you lost communication since you moved place and you reunited again since middle school. But due to have been apart for a very long time, you act like you don’t know each other and prefer to keep it a secret. Taeyang is also a friend of Ji Yong and Seung Hyun, but the two always wanted him to have experience in bed so they made up a plan.

“Shut up Hyung!” Ji Yong scolded Seung Hyun as he kept on grumbling as they waited for Yuri to go out from the bathroom.

“She’s taking so long! You know I can’t bear that.” He replied.

“Just a minute. After this, we’re going to put her in a hotel room and have her as the welcome gift for Taeyang.”

Meanwhile…

“Unnie, you look so pretty today.” ____ (you) told her while they faced the mirror.

“Chincha? You too.” She smiled.

“Anio. Really, I do admire you.” She kinda blushed. “I think it’s a coincidence we have the same haircut.”

“Yeah, I cut mine like yours cause it’s really cute on you.”

“Really? I think we do look alike.”

“Of course. But you know what? You should go home now. I want to surprise Taeyang at the airport.” Yuri chuckled. “But you can come.”

“No, no I’m fine. You’re his girl, you pick him up.” ____ said instead as she felt uneasy being invited.

“Well, okay. Be careful on your way home.” Yuri advised her friend and she went out.

“Now Hyung!” Ji Yong whispered to Seung Hyun and he appeared behind her. She squealed for a moment but not until he placed a hanky on her nose which sent her to unconsciousness and she was silent after that.

“Kaja Hyung!” Ji Yong went ahead as Seung Hyun carried her on his back like a sack of rice.

“Oh! ____, wait!” Yuri caught up to her but when she opened the door, ____ was nowhere in sight.

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun placed her at the back seat.

“Haha! Our plan is working!” Seung Hyun exclaimed as he drove fast on the highway.

“You’re right! Don’t worry Yuri, we’re not bullying you. You’ll be a gift for your boyfriend.” Ji Yong laughed.

“I wonder how Taeyang was doing in Japan. I bet he’s changed much.” Seung Hyun said.

“That’s impossible. He said he’ll never change for Yuri.”

“That kid’s really weird you know? He’s such a good boy – afraid of the bed.”

“He won’t be now.” Ji Yong snickered as he looked back at their sleeping hostage. Her face was a mess and hair covered her face.

“Buy a new car, Ji Yong.” Seung Hyun said. “The light doesn’t even work.”

Hotel

“You bring her up. Don’t let anyone see her. I’ll work out my charms.” Seung Hyun said.

“Do a good job Hyung. Call me when you’re done.” Ji Yong went in the elevator secretly.

“Good evening~ Milady.” Seung Hyun winked at the front desk lady.

“Oh. May I help you sir?” she blushed suddenly. Seung Hyun motioned his finger towards him and the lady seemed to lean forward to him. He grabbed her chin and kissed her endlessly. The lady gave up immediately.

“Sorry,” he smirked. “Get me your nicest room. And name it under, Choi… uhm, Kwon Ji Yong.” He smiled while nodding.

“I will.” She said surely.

“You’re such a great help. I’ll come back.” He grabbed her neck this time and gave a playful kiss. He followed Ji Yong in the assigned room.

“So, is everything sugar ‘n spice and everything nice?” Seung Hyun arrived at the room.

“Yep. All we need is Taeyang.” Ji Yong answered as he wiped his sweaty forehead after carrying her.

“Turn on the light will ya?”

“No! She might wake up. And don’t let me shout Hyung. Or else, everything will be a failure.” Ji Yong said.

“Sorry ‘Hyung’.” Seung Hyun rolled his eyes.

“Whatever. Let’s go pick him up.” He said.

“What if she’ll wake up in the middle of our party?”

“No she won’t. I made sure of that. 12 hours drowsiness will do well.”

“Oh... YA! What are you doing?” Seung Hyun was shocked.

“C’mon man! Just playing. Taeyang would feel energetic with this.” He laughed evily.

Then the two of them left her with her uniform ed and stripped her skirt shorter.

Airport

“He’s there!” Seung Hyun yelled. “Taeyang!!!”

“Hyung!” he grinned at them.

“Welcome back kid!” Ji Yong opened out his arms to hug his dear friend.

“Yo, man!”

“So, how was my Japan?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Nice. Very nice.” Taeyang answered.

“Ignore Japan. Let’s drink!” Ji Yong said while grabbing his two friends to a taxi.

Meanwhile…

“Oppa’s not here yet.” Yuri muttered patiently. “He should be here by now.” Yuri texted him.

“Oh. By the way, how’s Yuri?” Taeyang asked his friends as he was making a reply to Yuri’s text.
‘Went to drink with my friends. I’ll come by at your house tomorrow.’

“Uhh, she’s gorgeous.” Seung Hyun said.

“Yeah, and she’s doing fine.” Ji Yong smiled and eyed Seung Hyun.

Bar

“To our friendship!” Ji Yong yelled as the three of them raised their shot glasses on the air.

“Friendship.” The other two said. And they chugged it down until it burned their throats.

“How’s ____?” Taeyang asked.

“Why worry about them?” Ji Yong said annoyed.

“Hey, I’ve been gone for almost two years. I miss my friend.”

“She’s fine. There’s no need for you to worry about her. She was in good hands.” Seung Hyun, who already finished a bottle, answered.

“What?!”

“Don’t listen to him. She’s really fine. But you know what? We couldn’t hook her up with anyone.” Ji Yong said.

“Don’t. She’s innocent.”

“That’s the problem! She’s so attractive and boys would follow her. But she ignores them!”

“Why do you really want her to do something she doesn’t like?”

“Nothing, just for fun. I almost had her in my arms.” He smiled sweetly as he remembered stealing a kiss from her cheek.

“I said don’t touch her. You don’t want a punch from me right?”

“Oh. You punch like you wanna murder someone.” He laughed. “Oh, look at Hyung! He’s drunk!”

After a few bottles, the other two couldn’t even move anymore. They took a taxi going to the hotel. But Taeyang didn’t even know where they were.

“Hyung, where’s the room?” Ji Yong asked Seung Hyun.

“Mollayo.” He answered drunk.

“Aish, I can’t see. I wanna sleep now.” He yawned. “I bet Taeyang gained weight. He’s so heavy!”

“Oh stop it Ji Yong.” Seung Hyun scolded. “Just get him in my back if you don’t wanna carry him.”

Unfortunately, Taeyang woke up.

“Hyung, you’re so loud. Can you keep it down?” he said while coughing.

“Mian.”

“Taeyang-shii, you’re room’s a few steps forward. Hyung and I have to go somewhere. Have it all for yourself okay?” Ji Yong said, crossing his fingers in his back.

“Jeongmal? Ohh, okay then.” He yawned. He placed his backpack on his back and walked awkwardly. He finally opened the door and went in. The other two left, laughing.

Taeyang, who was really tired, sleepy and drunk, dropped his bag on the floor. The place was very dark and he couldn’t see a thing. He was too lazy to turn on the lights.

“Uggh.” He stopped for awhile and rubbed his head. “I’ll just call Yuri tomorrow. Aigoo, I’m so tired. Those two really wore me out.” He muttered.

He just suddenly took off all his clothes and left in on the floor.

“Aish. Sh*t.” he muttered again while diving on the bed with no hesitation. He did felt weird about the bed. But since he was tired, he didn’t mind it and went to sleep. He had every pillow on his body, even the weird ‘something’ he felt earlier.