Chapter 3

Young Forever With U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, before we start: PLEASE SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEW CO-AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE helped ME a lot and I'm very HAPPY!!!

 her acount: kkookiess ><

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A week after bumping into Jondae, he had visited our dorm at least three times and we had got to know each other a little by little. At the same time, those little by little started reminding me more of Jungkook.

The more I got to know Jondae, the more heart broken I was because I remembered that Jungkook is not coming back. I found my self falling for Jungkook even more.

“Ya, Jimin-ssi! Can you get the choreography right?!” the dance teacher’s voice boomed through my ears as I stumbled back again, “What is wrong with you? The come back is right around the corner and you guys need to be ready with the dances by the start of next week. Concentrate or I will complain to PD-nim.”He said before walking out.

Soon, Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung were sitting on either side of me, patting my back.

“You okay, Jiminie?” Hoseok hyung asked, rubbing comforting, small circles on my back.

I nodded, not wanting to talk as I slumped on to the floor. After a while of silence, I heard the practice room door opening, and looked up. Not expecting Jun- I mean, Jondae to be standing there, I quickly jumped to my feet and put on a smile.

“Hey Jondae! What are you doing here?” I asked as I walked up to him, forgetting about the hyungs. He shyly smiled and waved at me before looking around.

“V hyung called me over, threatened me over, actually.” He said in a small voice. I smiled at his shyness and pulled him over to sit down.

“Well, you can sit here and watch us dance, but you have to make sure that you don’t tell anyone or get caught be the teacher, because hits is our comeback song.” I trusted him like I trusted Jungkook, so I didn’t worry about him doing something bad. Jondae only nodded and sat there, waiting for us to get ready. However, none of us did because we were too exhausted.

“Come on hyung, why aren’t you practicing?” his voice made me freeze as memories flashed through my mid.

“Hyung, why aren’t you practicing yet? Come on, we only have two weeks until our comeback! We need to make sure this one is perfect!” the cute maknae walked forward and stood in the front. “Play the song, hyung.” He turned to me and said, I nodded.

I turned back and pressed the play button before turning back to see the tall boy get ready.

“One, two three. I need u girl, wae…” he started singing while dancing to the rhythm as he concentrated on his reflection in the mirror. I smiled as I watched his perfect movements

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter