Chapter 2

Young Forever With U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook’s POV:

I had come back home after talking with the stranger at the coffee shop and cleaned to house before making my way to the delivery station. Since the time I return home, I had started a new work of delivery around Seoul and delivered mails and packages. At the start, the staff was a little curious of how I looked a lot like Jeon Jungkook but waved it away with my fake ID and background.

I waved a hello to the staff on the way to the mail bench and signed in to work before getting started. I moved the large heavy packages and mails into the delivery van and drove to my destinations.

 

By the time I had finished working, it was 4 in the afternoon and I was hungry. I shoved the letters into the 29 residence at Doodle Drive and made my way to the van. I drove to the nearest restaurant before I saw another house that needed mailing. Sighing, I turned back around and stopped the car made my way to the house mail box with a bunch of mails. Shoving the correct letters, I gathered the unwanted mails and turned back around to walk straight into a wall making the letters fall on the ground.

A soft wall, this is. The wall was shorter than me and was soft yet strong. I quickly picked up the letters and stood up to see someone I never thought that I wound meet again.

“K-Kookie…”

As soon as the words left his mouth, I knew I hadn’t misunderstood. His brownish black eyes dug deep into my heart as his brown hair had a messy style to it. I stared at him for so long having the memories and emotions coming out. I wanted to cry so hard and hug him forever but I stood still not being able to move. Jimin has spotted me.

“Jungkook?” he asked, his voice cracking at the end. He took a step behind letting me stand up straight before looking deep into his eyes. He can’t know.

“Um… sorry, but I think you misunderstood me. Sorry for bumping into you.” I say softly almost not loud enough, moving away but a soft hand grabbed mine and I almost melted. How long has it been since he touched me?

“Wait, um… w-what’s your name?” he asked softly. He sounded so fragile and lost that I wanted to comfort him in my arms and tell his that it will be alright, but that won’t ever happen, will it?

“Sorry. I don’t talk to strangers.” I say trying to do the opposite of running into his arms and smelling his sweet scent.

“I’m Jimin. Park Jimin. What’s yours?” he asked still holding me tight. It didn’t hurt though, I felt protected and warm all over.

“J-Jondae.” I said slightly hesitant. I felt his hold loosen a bit but he still held on.

“Well, sorry to stop you from your daily life Jondae but I thought… maybe… we can be friends?” he asked hopefully. My eyes lit up at the idea as my stomach did a flip flop. My heart was racing and I was pretty sure that Jimin could feel my sweat on my fingers.

I took my hand away from him and turned around. He looked a bit sad but gave a slight smile that I couldn’t miss. I didn’t know what to say, my mind said no. what would happen if the manager found out that I’ve been seeing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter