Chapter 1

Young Forever With U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

I sat at the coffee shop tables and waited for my latte to be served. The whole world has seemed to have changed as no one spotted me and no one paid attention to me. I smiled at the warm feeling of privacy invaded my mind. It's been 2 months since I "suddenly left Bangtan!" and I had come back to Korea with a different identity and a new look. I hadn't cut my hair but dyed it purple-red and wore yellowish orange contacts. I had made sure that my face didn't show at least a bit of Jungkook and kept myself tight. Since the time I left BTS, I haddn't taken the time to see the reacts of people when they found out about my sudden runaway. Since I knew I would cry, I had kept myself busy before my parents called me back saying they understand the situation.

I had spent most my time thinking of how Bangtan was doing. I'm sure they hate me now and well, they should have moved on by now. my thought moved on to Jimin hyung as I thought of how much I missed him. His hugs were always the warmest and the continuous attempts to kiss me was fun to reject. Now I think of it, I wanted to go back in time and be the one to forcefully kiss him until we were out of breath. Oh how much I missed him!

Suddenly, the noise of continuous beeping woke me up from my day dream and the next minute, I here my name being called.

"Kim Jondae!" one of the waiter called. "One latte for Kim Jondae?"

I walked up and took my coffee before smiling and turning around to walkout.

"Wait!" I had turned back as I heard someone yell over and looked around carefully. Who had yelled out? Suddenly, the same waiter popped in front of me and then sighed. "Sorry sir Kim. I thought you were someone else." he said bowing.

I nodded letting him know it was fine and bowed back to see him smile cutely. Yep, he definately has a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter