fin.

Certainty
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

It was another normal night in the city of Seoul. Well, at least for Taeyeon.

 

Studying in a prestigious university in a highly urbanized area was hard. Having to do part time jobs was worse. But living alone in a room with only four walls was worst, hardest and the most depressing.

Taeyeon was always afraid of being alone, being left. It's most likely because her father left their family when she was only 6. At 7, her mom remarried a guy she never knew, ever since, she felt neglected. And so, here she is, in the streets, roaming around before she could go home and meet the dark, empty space of her apartment, trying to walk the sadness off her soul that's wandering, looking for something she does not know. It's a routine, every night after her shift at work, she would do this. 

She was busy looking at the city lights, the way those billboards shine at night, the way the tall buildings glow. She was carefully listening to the constant noises of cars, bars, restaurants and people. 

Then, she heard it. It was a voice. It was rather creepy though. She was just walking alone, in a dark, secluded part of the city and she suddenly hears a voice, that's pretty scary right? But Taeyeon couldn't care about that, she stopped in her tracks, trying to find the source of the voice. It was singing, soothing, calming.

ethereal.

 

A singing voice in the middle of the night. How great.

Taeyeon thought.

Despite the curiosity, she was however, getting nervous. She walked close to the voice, she found herself standing in a garden of flowers. She was getting closer.

She saw her. A slim figure, average height, the way her curvy brown hair went down to her shoulders, how it complemented her eyes, the way her simple dress made her look like a princess, the way her voice gave her color, and the way the moonlight made her shine.

She looked like an angel.

Sent from heaven down to Earth. Taeyeon kept looking at her like she was the

Please log in to read the full chapter