Ch.3

INDEPENDENT

 Small. Fragile, Is all that i can say about him. Thankfully my new teacher presented me to her class a few minutes ago and now we are all seated, coping notes. The new teacher's lessons are very interesting and all but for some reason i kept glimpsing at the small boy behind me. He is looking out of the window staring at the rain falling down and losing all focus of the class. Watching him look so sad and lonely made me want to protect him,care for him, and tell him everything is alright even though i have no idea why he is so upset. It also made me feel bad myself. A few moments earlier when i bumped into him by accident and he dropped his book, he looked very flustered and our eyes met for a second only for me to see his loneliness. I examine his physical traits from his bleached blonde puffy hair down his nose, then his pink lips and pale neck. He is so beautiful and needs to be cared for. Don't get me wrong, I don't love him or anything but i can't help but to feel this way for a boy i haven't even met. I continued staring at him and all of a sudden the teacher called for my name. " Seungcheol,You can stare at Jihoon all day later but right now i need you to focus." The teacher said her red glasses shining in the distance and i looked up surprised and embarrassed as hell! A lot of students have now started to stare at me. The small fragile boy also looked up at the mention of his name and I hid myself by sinking in my seat. I look up at him just in case only to see him frowning while staring at me. I felt bad, What if he thought i was some kind of freak or something? nonetheless I wasn't going to waste this opportunity so i stared back at him not taking my eyes away from his perfect and lonely ones.

He seems to be surprised by my sudden action but still we never tore our eyes away until he got tired and rolled his eyes to stare at the window again. I'll admit I do feel slightly hurt but nonetheless i smiled to myself and focused on the lesson like my new teacher told me to do. By the end of class i have already finished packing my belongings, And as soon as the bell rings I jump out of my seat and walk casually to the seat behind me and i watch the smaller boy pack his own belongings. It took him a while but he couldn't ignore my presence any longer. " What do you want?" He questioned not looking at me. This was a clear action of silently telling me he didn't respect me nor was I worth his time.

" About earlier. I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare at you." He didn't say anything for a while, only sighed when he stood up but I was blocking his exit.

" You're in my way." He kinda rudely said but I refused to move an inch.

" How old are you anyway?  shouldn't you be calling me Hyung?"

" I said...you're in my way." He said, this time glaring at me letting me see his abandon eyes. I am not intimidated by him, but I moved aside anyway since he looked so tensed up. He is afraid of his peers. But since I'm new the kid he has the need to not feel fear towards me. The small boy walks alone in the hallways. Not a single person coming to accompany him. " Why are you following me?" He says turning around to face me, his bookbag almost hitting me in the process of that turn.

" Where are your friends?" I ignore his question only to carry out my own.

" They are in none of your business island." He replies rudely in a very ill manner and he turns back around continuing to walk. I say nothing to this since he is obviously having a bad day. 

" Woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" I comment on his action. 

" Did you hit your head when you were a child?" He responds mimicking the tone of my voice. 

" I don't know maybe." I replied in honesty while trying to mess with his temper. 

" Do you mind leaving me alone mister stalker?" 

" If  I were a stalker i wouldn't be talking to you right now. I'd be observing where you live and every single detail about you and your....body." I whispered the last part in his ear, sure that i caused him to flinch. 

" D-don't you have somebody else to bother?" He asked stopping in his tracks at my action.

" I think i do. But you are far more interesting." I smirk at my comment. Unfortunately for me the small boy didn't give me the response i wanted. Instead he sighed and continued walking without a word. Until....I followed him into a crowded hallway and to my surprise he started running out of nowhere trying to escape from me. Of course when i begin to run i notice that I'm far more faster than him and i can almost grab him! " I'm faster than you~" I hum. 

" And i'm more clever." He responds back to me. He takes a turn in the crowd of people. Even with my speed I still lost him in the crowd. I stay there looking around inside the large crowd of people surrounding this hallway and I am not able to find my little buddy. How? How did i lose him? Even with my speed...I still lost him in the crowd because he is so...small. 

" You are clever indeed little bud." I say to myself as i turn around, leaving the large crowd and returning to the familiar hallway where i met my first friend. I wait outside next to what i assume is his classroom and i feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to face the beautiful long brown hair beauty that i met earlier in the morning. 

" Well hello Mr.choi. Nice to see you again." He says with his beautiful smile. 

" Please call me your sunshine, love." 

" Ah geez dude! we barely met and you're this comfortable with me?" 

" What can i say? Besides that maybe you just got something very interesting." I respond smirking. 

" Tell me seungcheol, are you hitting on me?" 

" Tell me Mr. Anonymous, Am I hitting on you? 

" Well...I think you are. And is that your way of asking for my name?" He says his eyes looking very curious and mysterious but not as absorbing as Jihoon's eyes. 

" Yes it is." i say moving closer to him. 

" Well you'll find out downstairs at the cafeteria." He says walking ahead of me. I run after him and walk besides him. 

" Why not now?" I ask more curious as before. Why does this person make everything about himself so mysterious? His eyes, his smirk and smile, his name, his personality, his face expression and reaction to my things, his chosen words of speech like if he had something to hide, like he is guiding me to find him out.  Why does it make me want to reveal everything underneath that perfect face? 

" Because it seems more fun leaving you so curious and yearning for my name." 

" Hey Mr.Anonymous you shouldn't whisper away all your secrets or your thoughts."

" Don't worry i didn't. But am i wrong? are you not as curious as i thought you were?" 

" I am." I respond and he chuckles while shaking his head making his hair move perfectly

We finally reach downstairs and grab our meals. We sit an empty table not too far from the crowd. 

"It's yoon Jeonghan by the way." He says out of nowhere when I grab the carton of milk. 

" Even your name sounds beautiful, child." I say drinking the pure white milk. 

"Thanks." He smiles and begins to eat happily. This smile is different though, It's sweet and true. It's not seductive nor mysterious like it usually was and i enjoyed both of them. I have to calm down though I just met the guy, I will eventually find out a lot about him. I have to stop thinking i know everything about him already. 

Me and Jeonghan hear a tray fall and a guy laughing loudly behind me and we both turn around at the source of the noise to see my little friend jihoon on the floor with his food  spilled all over his shirt. 

" It's okay people don't be frightened. It's just the little midget and his clumsiness." The guy that was laughing loudly said and i looked at my little friend on his knees staring at the ground almost being forced to tear up. 

 

L: Ayo! Chicken tenders and potatoes I'll end it here. I wanted to say sorry if the midget comment above might have offended people, I don't have anything against them nor do i make fun of them, nor do i think woozi is a midget, he is not. I was just trying to put the story into setting and just, you know trying to let you guys see how woozi is being treated in the story. so sorry if   i offended anyone. 

_Toddles.