Ch.03

Merry-go-round Love (MARKxOC)

Well another 2 years has passed and now all my avoiding a certain person is over. DONE. NO MORE. and all I’ve been busy was looking for a job here in Korea because why not? I’ve been living here for quite some time and I have already adapted to everything, well I don’t feel left out that much because I am still Asian so I didn’t feel like I’m different looks wise.

After a month or two I was finally employed in a company by Im & Park Co. it’s a partnership kind of company by two families who has like these two good looking sons. Im Jaebum and Park Jinyoung both are attractive but not fazed by them coz just not my type.

I’m part of the Marketing Team actually and thinking of ways to market home appliances is harder than I thought it would and choosing a potential endorser is harder, all these actors and actresses are so hard to deal with.

“Gabby-ah do you have the files for our new marketing plan? The sons of our partners is coming in today to represent their dad’s both are Chinese by the way one is from Tuan Inc. and the other one is from Wang Co. heard both are so good looking!”

That fangirling girl right there is my team mate and she’s Minah. Such a pretty girl but spazzes over men in the office a lot and she gets her info about sons of Im & Park’s business partners. This girl is kind like a multifandom fangirl if you compare her to kpop idol’s fangirls.

“There you go again spazzing over sons of business partners…anyway here catch!”

I tossed the flashdrive across the room and looks like she’ll miss catching it oh gosh.

“Whoah~ here you go.” A man in a black suit appeared from behind Minah…wait a minute.

“Sunbae???” I blurted out that’s gotta be Mark all groomed and suited up.

“Oh…Hey~ what an unpleasant surprise.” I can sense the bitterness there. Dude it’s been like what 4 years or more? MOVE ON.

“The feeling is mutual.” I don’t why I responded that way I just did and Minah gave me an ‘oh you didn’t’ look.

“I apologize for her Mr. Tuan.” Minah looked flustered.

‘Nice Mr. Tuan’ good for him. WAIT so he wasn’t joking when he said he was son of a CEO? I thought he was joking.

“Markiepooh so you were here~” great another guy in a suit this must be the CEO Wang’s son.

‘Markiepooh?’ you mouthed at him. cute nickname dude.

“Dude! Don’t use that like stop!” Mark said flustered and looked at my direction yes I was smiling smugly.

“Sunbae, you never mentioned of having such a unique nickname.”

I said mocking him.

“Sunbae? You went to the same university?” CEO Wang’s asked with curiosity

“Yup, wait you know what sunbae means?” He’s from HongKong right? He know’s Korean…to think of it he used Korean just awhile ago speaking with Mark.

“Oh! Yeah I do, perks of being childhood friends with JB, Junior, Yugyeom and Youngjae.”

Okay…he just mentioned a lot of names but I see Minah’s brighten up as he mentioned the following names. She must know them must be chaebols for sure.

“JB? Junior?” I couldn’t help but ask.

“JB for JaeBum and Junior just for laughs since he shares the same name as JYPE JYP so he’s his ‘Junior’.”

He laughed. He’s very happy with explaining Jinyoung’s part. Too happy.

“I’m happy that you find it funny Jackson…” so his name is Jackson.

How many more are gonna pop up today?

 “Junior~ man I missed you!”

"Stop calling Junior..." Jinyoung looked so done with his 'Junior' nickname

Jackson said bro hugging him. Junior I mean Jinyoung is not that thrilled but he hugs him back.

 ‘okay is this some kind of reunion here in our office?’ I cant help but have that thought.

“Guys! I’ve been looking for you three, all of you gathered at the Marketing Team’s office. Did the meeting place change venues?”

Jaebum popped from behind them, he laughed as he said that.

“Sorry Gabby-ssi they’ve gathered here, it must be very noisy isn’t it?”

He asked me gesturing me to ride on his joke.

 

“Yeah~ very…except for one person.” I said smiling.

“Ah…Mark.” Jaebum said with an acknowledging look.

“He’s always quiet but once he’s comfortable he’s a bit…”

“I know, he was a close Sunbae to me…”

“Was?”

“Well thing’s happened before so…”

“Oh is it about Yerin?”

.