fin.

Mornings
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tiffany was a lesbian.

 

She was not proud. But she couldn't deny it. she realized it at the age of 9. She had her first crush on a girl named Jessica. 

Jessica was a snob, a cold-hearted girl who was quiet. She was beautiful. But inside that ice, there was a warm person waiting to be melted. That's why Tiffany fell for her. They were friends for a 2 years, they would talk to each other, eat lunch together and play after school, but that didn't last long since Jessica had to move back to Korea at the age of 11.

 

Tiffany cried.

 

But she realized that Jessica and she weren't meant to be, it was just a mere crush, a result of admiration to someone who was great. She had moved on. 

 

      It was 6 in the morning, Monday, Tiffany's first day of classes in a new school. She moved to South Korea, thinking that it would be great to see her late mother's country. Mrs. Hwang died last year, Tiffany was devastated, this is why ahe asked her father about moving to Korea, she still wanted to feel her mother even though she wasn't there anymore. She wanted to be closer to her, and so she is now preparing to go to her new high school.  She took a bath, had breakfast and walked to school.   On the way, she saw a girl sitting on a bench at the park, short blonde her, milky white skin,  a few centimeters shorter than her, tears flowing down on those brown eyes, fascnatingly, yes, Tiffany saw those eyes even from a distance. It drew her in. She was wondering. It was only the start of the day but she was crying in a park. 

 

Interesting.

Tiffany thought.  

 

 

As she was about to end her curiosity by asking the girl, in has been disrupted when a phone suddenly rings resulting Ms. Interesting to stand immediately and ran away.  

 

 

Wow.

Tiffany was lovestruck.  

 

 

 


           A couple of days had passed after that incident but Tiffany has yet to move on, that girl was intriguing enough that every night Tiffany would always be dreaming about that meeting at the park.  

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter