Rule 3 - Don't destroy my things and..

My Annoying Fake Boyfriend ( On Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I reach out to the phone as soon as I wake up to check the time but I have never expected to meet with this much notification. Hundreds of missed call and messages definitely wake the still sleepy me up completely. Out of a lot of phone numbers, I notice seunghyun hyung alone has called me for 30 times. Damn, why did I even fall asleep with my phone silence? Now I am going to have an earful of scolds from CEO and seunhyun hyung.

I don’t even try to hesitated and call him back but then I heard my apartment door clicking. It seems like someone open it and come in. obviously it is going to be seunghyun hyung because I wasn’t taking his calls.

“I am coming seunghyun hyung” I give him a shout as I get up with my sleepy state.

 

I don’t really care about looking barefaced and look like a zombie who just get up from bed in front of seunghyun hyung since as a manager he has seen the worst of me before. The only problem was it wasn’t seunghyun hyung who come in. It was Lee seungri. And he is with two luggages.

 

“Annyeong Hyung” his big dumb smile is in presence today too.

“Why are you here?” I ask him.

The sight in front of me look like he is moving with all those luggages too. But if he is indeed moving, why is he at my home? Don’t tell me -

“I am going to live with you hyung?” No. Not that.

“Why? Why are you living with me? Who said you can live with me? Who permit you? Why are you coming into my house without even telling me? And who gives you the key?”

“Calm down hyung..” he breaks into a laugh. But this is totally not funny at all.

“I think you should call seunghyun hyung. He is the one who send me to here”

I quickly dial his number and gestured seungri to just stay there, and that if he moves I am going to kill him. After a few rings, seunghyun hyung picks up.

“HYUNG what is that rascal doing in my house? Why do you send him?”

“it’s me. Your boss” I stopped all my question as soon as I heard the CEO voice.

“Have you checked the internet? If you haven’t, check quickly”

I opened the internet from my laptop and my name is everywhere.

 

G-dragon is a Gay? Spotted on a date with an unknown man. With titles like that, there were photos of me and seungri on a fake date. But then the comments were –

Honestly it is totally a cover up. Is he being conscious that his bad side is going to be revealed?

Do you really think we will believe this?

Aren’t these photos too weak? Give us strong one lol.

What a timing. Not going to believe it. You bastard.

They don’t believe this. Ofcourse this is so ridiculous but still these doesn’t explain why seungri is at my house yet.

 

“they don’t believe us. Maybe we should stop and just tell the world that I am not the father” I said to the CEO.

“I told you already that people are not going to believe you with evidence that you are not the father. So I am going to upgrade my plan”

Wait, what? Upgrade? How is he going to upgrade?

“seungri is going to live with you so that people are going to believe that you guys are indeed a couple?”

“sajangnim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter