Rule 1 - Don't interrupt when i am talking

My Annoying Fake Boyfriend ( On Hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are u going to do?”

Silence creeps into the room as both of us just heavily sighed.

“I m going to tell everyone that it is not true” I could feel my CEO glare on me.

“Do you seriously think that it will be over with one word from you? Everyone has turn back on you. No one is gonna believe you anymore. That woman has freaking evidence on you” he looks angry totally angry.

“But it is seriously not me. I am not the dad of her child”

“Then why does she freaking has photos of you sleeping with her? And all those text messages?” I sighed.

“I don’t want to discuss anymore about her sajangnim but one thing for sure is I am not the dad nor her husband”

                                                                                                                    

Well, I am Kwon Jiyong or mostly know as Gdragon. Yes, G- Dragon from Bigbang. As you know, we are like the most popular group ever consists of me, daesung hyung and youngbae. And even if you look at my whole career back then, you will see that I have never have any scandal except from some stupid rumours.

But now I am in the biggest scandal ever because of that woman who claim to be my secret wife and she even said that she has a baby with me. Seriously, I m not that kind of man.

 

*Crack* well, an egg just cracked… and it is on my face.

“YA YOU BASTARD” I look at the crowd of people who look like they are ready to kill me anytime.

“How can you leave her alone and with a baby?”

“You have no manner bastard”

“YA Kwon Jiyong u two-faced man”

 

Those screams come from that crowd of people who even have banners in their hands asking me to just go and die, quit bigbang and so much more on. Their eyes look like they are totally enraged too see me. It was so different from the usual when people would look at me with eyes full of love and warmth.

I even notice my longtime fan among them. It is funny how people believes things so easily. People are really easy to be swayed. Look at those people who keep saying they love me and all but leave me as soon as they heard those ridiculous things from that woman. They don’t even bother listening to my side of story. It is true. Nothing lasts forever, from fame to love. Everything will disappear one day.

 

“Jiyong-ah are you ok?” my manager seunghyun hyung asks me as he rushes to wipe the egg on my face.

“It’s ok hyung. Just drive me back to home..” I said as I went into the car, my stare remaining at that crowd of people. 

I still remember their faces a few days ago. How can people change just like that? And what is even forever..?

Seunghyun hyung reaches the radio out of the awkwardness. And he opens it.

“Many people are demanding the truth from the popular star, G-dragon regarding his secret..”

Seunghyun hyung closes it instantly. And he smiles at me warmly through the mirror.

“That’s why I told you to just stay at home. Right now things are not really in good conditions. It is better for you to stay at home before something is planned..”

“it is not me..”

“What?”

“I am saying that it is not me.. how can they not believe me? They said that they love me and will never leave me but how can they just throw me away.. just like that? After all these years..”

I bite my lips controlling myself not to cry. I don’t want to be seen as weak. Not in this kind of situation. I need to show them that I am strong. Strong enough to cross over this obstacle.

“There are still people who believe in you. The real one. So please stay strong. The truth will all come out. Just until then, please hang on..”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter