=3=

Loved by fate not by chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

17 years ago

 

She watched him. The little 5 years old girl stopped playing with her friends as soon as she noticed a little boy was crying not so close but not so far from their playground.

 

She turned her head around to see if anyone cared for the crying boy like her but none of them be bothered, all were too engrossed to play around with each other.

 

Blinking, the little girl was curious to why that little boy didn't play with them and chose to sit at a solitude place to cry alone. Without thinking more, she approached him.

 

"Why are you crying?" She asked him and in instant, she got the attention she wanted but instead of getting an answer, the boy gave her the 'who are you?' look. She smiled. "Do you want to play with us?"

 

The boy wiped his damp eyes with the back of his hand. "Leave me alone!"

 

The little girl dropped herself next to him much to his annoyance. "My mom said if a kid cries, there are only 2 reasons to why. First because they want something but they can't have and second, it's because they hurt themselves."

 

"I'm not a naughty kid that cries because of I can't have something. I'm more mature than you think." The boy defended himself immediately.

 

The little girl opened her eyes wide. "Then did you hurt yourself?" She looked all over him and then she spot a small fresh cut on his right hand. She gaped lightly. "Oh! You are bleeding."

 

"I'm not crying because of this either." The little boy argued but before he could react, the little girl took his hand and planted her lips just a little below his wound. He widened his eyes and quickly took his hand back. "Ya what are you doing?"

 

"My mom said a kiss would heal or lessen the pain. When you are hurt, you will need a kiss." The little girl grinned happily as if she just saved the whole universe. "Do you feel pain anymore right now?"

 

"I said I'm not crying because of this cut!" The little boy raised his voice a little. Weird enough, he did not dare to look her way for some reason. "I cried because of something else."

 

"Something else what? Can you tell me?"

 

The little boy's eyes suddenly turned cloud and tears started to brim by the corner of his eyes again. "That's none of your business. Go away!"

 

The little girl pouted silently. She still wanted to help him despite he didn't like it. Not leaving him alone, she tried to rage her brain and do something to make him feel better.

 

"Ya! Don't you hear me? I said leave me--" The boy hung his word in the air out of his surprise because of the little girl whom he just met some minutes ago suddenly kissed him.

 

He was stunned and blinking, staring closely to the girl's closed eyes as their lips locked. Something shocked his little heart to beat faster as he was holding his breath, not knowing what to do.

 

"Minho!"

 

Like a broken spell, the two kids pulled away in shock.

 

The little girl was very blushing by now. Although she was a kid but she was clever enough to know that kissing a boy on the lips who was much a stranger to her is inappropriate.

 

"I-I'm sorry. I-I j-just want to kiss your cheek only. Mom always does that to me when I cry and my tear just went back up into my eyes whenever she did that." And with that she quickly ran away, not even spare him a look.

 

"Did you kids just kiss? Omo I'm not aware that my baby Minho is grown up enough to have a girlfriend already." A woman said teasingly. She reached her hands to hug her son but he avoided it. "Come on Minho, what's going on baby? Why are you mad at me?"

 

Minho glared at his mother. "You and dad fought."

 

"Oh no baby. We did not fight." Taeyeon convinced her son. She approached him again and she kneed down to level Minho's height. Caressing his small face, she continued with a smile, "So my baby is crying because you thought I fought with your dad?"

 

Minho nodded. "You shouted at dad and he raised his voice to you. I don't want you two to fight."

 

Taeyeon smiled. "We did not fight Minho. That's not a fight. Yes, that shouting match sometimes happen because we love each other and we love you."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes baby." Taeyeon replied and then she pretended to sulk. "You know I was worried a lot when I did not find you at home earlier." She saw a scratch on Minho's hand. "You hurt your arm Minho."

 

"I fell when I ran off home." Minho replied and suddenly remembered the little girl. He smiled. "It doesn't hurt anymore mom."

 

"Now can we go home so mom can treat your little wound?" Taeyeon said and they began to walk off.

 

Minho scanned his eyes on the playground, looking for the nameless little girl but she was nowhere to be found.

 

Walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter