=4=

Loved by fate not by chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cat got your tongue huh?" Minho smirked and prisoned Sulli in between him and his car.


"O-of course not! I don't like you. Never. Ever. Even if you were the last man on earth." Sulli countered back. She was thankful that she could find her voice somewhere in desperate but unfortunately it was waver than what she expected. She was nervous and she hated it that Minho knew it.


"Oh really? Then why don't we test something?" Minho said, smirking. "You don't like me but then you agree to my dad's proposal to marry me and so I want to test it if you really don't like me or you are just being in denial. And let's say I also want to know if I could have something for you."


"W-what do you mean?" Sulli leaned her back on the car as Minho leaned closer to her.


"I heard people always say lips don't lie."


And without giving Sulli enough time to think, Minho captured her lips with his own. His hands came up to cup her jaw and he deepened the kiss.


Sulli was caught by surprise and appalled as she didn't see it coming but her heartbeat began to beat hundred miles per second and it beat even crazier when she felt Minho's cold hands cup her jaws as his lips pressed deeper on hers.


Despite being flabbergasted, confusion also bubbled up in her mind. Why is Minho kissing her? Does he not hate her? Of course he does, he made it clear. He's just doing this so that he could fulfill his anger on her. Sulli suddenly felt sick in her stomach. Too sick that she used all her strength she has to push Minho off her.


"What the hell you think you're doing jerk?!!!" Sulli almost shouted at Minho. He forced himself on her and both of them knew it.


Minho didn't manage to find something to speak right then as he was as well caught of guard by what he did. Momentarily he was confused to why he suddenly kissed Sulli. It wasn't the plan he had in mind. He just wanted to talk their problem out and kissing her was really the last thing in the world he wanted to do yet he already did out of blue.


Yes right, Perhaps she infuriated him first about the talk he initiated and she refused to do as he want. He ended up kissing her to prove something.

And for Sulli, she was very upset like no other. Minho kissed her without consent. Didn't he at least feel the need to apologize or saying something to make her feel better?

Right! She almost forgot the fact that he dislike her. How on the earth she expect the impossible word like 'I'm sorry' from him? But yet again, he shouldn't have kissed her in the first place.


What a jerk! Bastard!


Sulli gave Minho the last glare and left but he was fast and grabbed her hand, turning her around.


"Whether you like it or not, you have to go somewhere with me. Now!" Minho said and before Sulli could protest, he forced her inside his car and then put on the seatbelt for her. He looked at her angry face. "Do not protest, I would hate to use my strength on a girl."


Sulli snarled. "Like you did not force yourself on me earlier!"


Why did she have to bring up that kiss again? As if he wasn't confusing himself enough. Minho thought to himself.


"We are just going somewhere." Minho said and closed the door before going for his driver seat, oblivious to the palpitation of his heart that seemed to beat a little faster than normal. 


===


Sehun watched Minho's car drive off as his hands remained griped on the wheel before him. As much as he didn't want to admit it but he found himself mad for some reason.

Who did they think they are? Kissing each other in the middle of the daylight?! To show off?! For whom to see?! Yes, they were perhaps soon to be a married couple but that didn't mean they can show it off as if it was the public display. At least not for him to witness it.


Sehun felt something quite bitter in his mouth. He thought he begin to dislike Sulli less but upon seeing the sick scene earlier, he made an important note for himself to stop this feeling asap.


===


Sulli was barely registered to where Minho bring her as she was too mad at him. She didn't even bother to talk for entire drive until Minho stopped his car by the memorial cemetery.


"This is.... " Sulli took note the place as she began to talk and she looked at Minho. "Why are we here?"


Minho turned off his engine. "Get off."


"But this is where my parents--"


"And my mom too." Minho cut her off. He didn't explain her any further as he alighted the car first and walked ahead of her. He knew Sulli would follow him after.


After a minute of walking, Minho stopped right in front of a grave, by the corner of his eyes he saw Sulli. He waited for her until she stopped next to him.


Sulli came to stand next to Minho and she glanced at him a little before she gave a bow of gratitude to Minho's mother. She looked at the photo, now she knew where Minho got all the facial feature from but she also wonder if his ugly characteristic was coming from her too. For some reason she didn't think he inherited it too. His mother looked more gentle and the smile on her face in the photo told Sulli that she was really nice.


"Hi mom, guess whom I bring along with me to visit you today? Your soon to be daughter in law." Minho said and Sulli could note the hint of sarcasm laced in his voice. "Dad found me a woman."

 

Sulli sighed inwardly. Did he have to act this way?! They were in front of his mother for a Christ's sake. She could've countered back for that he sounded insulting but she didn't want to be impolite in front of the late Mrs. Choi.

 

"Dad is an absurd old man. How could he choose me a random woman to marry with?! For all I know I have my own life and I deserve to do whatever I want." Minho continued. "Oh right, maybe dad wants to get rid of me faster to some woman so that he can live happily with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter