Wings To Fly With Your Tired Self

30 Days Of JJ Project (and GOT7)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wings To Fly With Your Tired Self

Prompt: Breakfast

 

In the dormitory, it was common knowledge that meals were handled by Jinyoung if their usual cooking lady wasn’t able to make them meals.

It was rare to see any other members making meals, other than stealing snacks from Jinyoung’s pantry (and getting hit by him).

It was even rarer to see Im Jaebum up and awake at 9.30am in the morning making breakfast. Alright, 9.30am in the morning wasn’t early. But it was an off day and by GOT7 law, no one wakes up before noon on an off day.

He didn’t really have much of a reason to why he was making breakfast, other than the fact that he was the one who woke up the earliest. Since comeback had just ended, along with their tour which by the way was amazing and while Jaebum was devastated that he had to miss the first few stops due to his spinal injury, he enjoyed the rest of the concerts, GOT7 were currently on break. As such, their diet was more slack, which was a good thing given how thin s currently were.

They all need fattening.

While Jaebum might not seem like it, he notices this kind of things. As said by s, he was quick witted and any change in any of s’ diet, he would notice immediately.

But back to the topic, he was hungry and it seemed that their cooking lady was given the day off too, he had to make his own meal. Which he was fine with, completely. Might as well as make it for the others while he was at it.

 

Jaebum wasn’t useless at cooking.

He just never got a chance to do so, since Jinyoung had proclaimed the kitchen as his haven. Well, he could wake his boyfriend up to make food for him. But lately, Jinyoung had been so occupied with radio shows and his new drama, he had been recently stumbling back into the dorm in wee hours of the morning and giving up meals due to a lack of time.

Jaebum certainly wasn’t going to begrudge what little sleep his lover could catch up on.

Besides, it never hurt to exercise his cooking skills ever now and then, lest they get rusty.

 

It took a while for him to decide what he wanted to cook. He eventually settled on brunch since it was almost time for that but none of s were up yet.

Jaebum could cook a general meal, but since he was free and had lots of time, why not customize them?

Galbi soup for both Mark and Bambam.

Pancakes and chocolate milkshakes for Yugyeom and Youngjae.

No spicy food for Jackson.

Spicy chicken for himself.

Jinyoung was an omnivore so he could eat anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter