Shin Hye's Confession

She's My Girl (Sequel to Secret Girlfriend... Secret Daughter)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shin Hye-ah, are you happy now? As much as I love it that I’m carrying you like this but my stamina is not strong enough to last for another hour more. And your Aboeji said that you need to confess everything to me now because he doesn’t want to have late dinner.” He said continuously and smirked.

“Unless you’re really delaying your confession because you want me to sleep here.”

He attempted to kiss her but Shin Hye put her hand on his lips and motioned him to put her down.

When they were already sitting, she noticed Yong Hwa holding at his back area.

"Yong, gwaenchana? Am I really that heavy?" She said worried if something might happen to his back.

"Aniyo, I can carry you even for a whole day” He said happily and then smirk.

“And I don't mind staying here.” He said while moving closer to her but then renounced and lay back to his seat staring at the stars.

Shin Hye look at him with eyes open wide. “It's just that we need to start now your confession or else your Aboeji will get mad because he's hungry already."

"Chincha? And why are you like that?" She asks.

"I think because of lack of exercise. I better start soon so that I can always do that to you anytime." He smile and wink at her.

"Hmmm... that's a good idea." She smile thinking that it will be nice if Yong Hwa will do that to her always.

"Now… stop day dreaming and start your confession." He then touches the tip of her nose like he would always do to her.

She lean her head on Yong Hwa’s shoulder and asks him "What do you want to know? I'm not sure where to start"

Yong Hwa extends his arm and then holds her hand so that she can rest her head properly on his shoulder. "You can start by telling me...” He paused to think what to ask her.  “When did you start meeting my Umma secretly?"

"Hmmm... I think it was the day after your launch... when you first introduce me to her." Shin Hye said casually.

"Mwo? Since then you've been meeting her secretly?" Yong Hwa moved and looks at her.

"Ne. Mianhe if I didn't tell you. Your Eomeoni don't want me to let you know" She said feeling sorry for not letting him know.

"How did you two met?" Yong Hwa curiously asks.

"Eomeoni called me. She said she got my number from someone. I still don't know who gave my number to her." She started.

"Then?" Yong Hwa is getting impatient.

"We meet outside to eat. Then talk about life and..." But Yong Hwa interrupts her.

"And…?"

"We talk about you." She pinched his cheeks.

"Mwo? You two talk about me?” He said and then smile.

"Ne, like how you are when you were still young. And she asks me how you are during our shoot. She also asks me if we still communicate and if I could also visit her to Busan." Shin Hye said.

"She wants you to visit her to Busan?” Yong Hwa asks.

“Ne.” She nodded.

“Did you tell her that time that we are already together?" Yong Hwa asks and Shin Hye shook her head.

"Aniyo."

"Wae-yo?" He asks.

"Because she never asks me about it." She said.

"So when did she found out that we are together?" Yong Hwa asks her.

"I think during my third visit to her. A month before I visit her with my family." Shin Hye recalls.

"Before you went to Japan with Geun Suk Hyung for the fan meeting?" He said emphasizing Geun Suk name when he asks her.

"Ne, before you introduce Seo Hyun to her." She answers back mentioning his on screen wife.

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye will always mentioned their names when they want to tease each other or more of make each other jealous.

"Chincha?" He said trying to change the topic about his on screen wife.

"We met at the same restaurant we had lunch today." She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter