Emotional Yong Hwa

She's My Girl (Sequel to Secret Girlfriend... Secret Daughter)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

On their way back to Seoul…

“Shin Hye-ah… you’re no longer a secret girlfriend. Are you ready to be Yong Hwa’s girlfriend?” he asks while smiling at her.

“Ne Oppa. I’ve been ready since the day that I agree to be your girlfriend” she said and kisses him.

Yong Hwa looks at his girlfriend who just kissed him on his cheek. Then he stops the car.

“Yong, why did you stop the car?” Shin Hye asks.

Yong Hwa didn’t reply, instead he hold Shin Hye’s face and said to her.

“Saranghe” and then kiss her. It was a short and simple kiss.

When Yong Hwa looks at Shin Hye again, she noticed something on his face.

“Yong, are you crying?”

She said as she saw that her boyfriend was teary-eyed.

“Aniyo.”

He said denying it but the tears already starts to fall.

“Yong…”

Shin Hye said and wipe the tears on his face and then hug him. He let him rest his chin on her shoulder and gently his back. They remained like that until Yong Hwa finally speaks. 

“Shin Hye-yah… Mianhe if I act like this.”

He said while still resting his chin on her shoulder.

“I just can’t help it.”

“Yong, we were happy when we left your family.”

She said while his hair.

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know. After you said that you’ve been ready being my girlfriend the moment you said yes to me, I just suddenly realized that I’ve been denying you that right for two years now. From the start, I should have just admitted that you are my girlfriend instead of acting as someone else’s husband.”

Then he slightly moved away from Shin Hye and look at her.

“Those eyes… They maybe smiling but I know deep inside are hurt.”

Yong Hwa can still remember how Shin Hye looked at him on his video for her and Geun Suk during their ANJell 1st fan meeting in Japan.

“What do you mean Yong?”

She asks him pretending that she don’t know what her boyfriend meant.

“It’s our mutual decision that you joined that.”

She looks at him and smiles.

Yong Hwa got his bag and took out his Ipad. He browsed some files and shows her a video.

“Jagiya, this is what I’m talking about.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYtRsqi5fGs&list=UURo_7fPfYWY73M_2H44XpDA&index=47&feature=plcp

(A/N: Video & photos credit to the uploader... Yong Hwa's message as translated on the below photos from 4:10 to 4:49 & 5:10 to 5:40)

They watched Yong Hwa’s message for their 1st ANJell Fan Meeting in Japan where Yong Hwa and Hong Ki wasn’t able to attend because of their band’s activity.

“Look at how you smile when I greeted you and Geun Suk Hyung.”

He shows her the part when he greeted them.

“But when I started to say my message for you… there’s a sudden change on your expression. You suddenly look serious and sad.”

“Honestly, that time I was happy because I saw you though it’s only a week since we last met.”

Shin Hye finally confess her true feelings.

“And when you start saying that you really want to see me, I suddenly feel like something hit my heart and it’s really so painful. I think Geun Suk Oppa noticed it so he said something to our interpreter to distract me.”

Shin Hye recall that painful feeling but didn’t tell him the real reason why she felt that way.

Start of Flashback

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye are sitting at the veranda of the Park’s residence. He told her that he can’t join them with their ANJell first fan meeting in Japan.

“Jagiya, mianhe. I can’t join you and Geun Suk Hyung in Japan” he sadly said while holding her hand.

“I understand Yong. I know you’ll be busy with your band promotion. You can’t just leave them.”

She looked and smile at him.

“But it’s not only because of our band promotion. I also need to go to Busan.”

He said without looking at her.

“We will be filming the episode when I’ll introduce Seo Hyun to my Eomeoni.”

When Shin Hye heard that, she felt  like someone slap her. Yong Hwa will introduce Seo Hyun to his mother as his wife and all the people will see it. But she, the real girlfriend can’t even go out with him publicly.

Yong Hwa noticed that the Shin Hye become silent.

“Shin Hye-ah, gwaenchana?” then squeeze her hand.

“Ne, I just miss this… spending time with you.”

She said and then rested her head on Yong Hwa’s shoulder.

“I also miss this…”

He then closed his eyes and said “Saranghe my Jagiya”

Shin Hye also close her eyes and smiles.

End of Flashback

“Is that all? You only miss me? You’re not jealous because at that time instead of spending time with you in Japan I was in Busan introducing to my Eomeoni my so called 'wife'.”

He said to see if she’s jealous.

“Aniyo. I trust you. I know that no matter what…” Yong Hwa finished her sentence.

“There is only one woman who can make my heart beat like this.”

He said while placing Shin Hye’s hand to his left chest near his heart.

“My girl… Who finally, I can tell the world that she’s mine.”

And then he smiles.

“Finally my Busan Jagiya is smiling again. For me, more than his mesmerizing voice… it’s the way he looked…”

She touches his eyes with her left hand.

“And smiles at me…”

Then slowly moves her hand down.

“That makes me love him more… and more…”

Each time she says the wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter