Yong Hwa's Revelation

She's My Girl (Sequel to Secret Girlfriend... Secret Daughter)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After their confession with their fellow ANJell, Shin Hye and Yong Hwa started to go out in public together. They would go to their favorite coffee shop, watch movies together, listen to music or go for a bike ride at Han River.

Because of this people starts to speculate that there is something more than friendship between them. Different sites started to talk about their relationship. Some gives positive comments (A/N: Dooley/YongShin Lovers) and others negative (A/N: you know who). Both loyal and true fans of Yong Hwa/CN Blue and Shin Hye commented that they are happy if ever they are really dating in real life. However, some who can’t accept it would leave negative comments through CN Blue and Shin Hye related sites. They also tweet some negative comments through her twitter account. This really affects Shin Hye.

“Yong, I thought I’m strong.” She said crying after reading a tweet (from a so called fan of Yong Hwa and his fake wife who wants them to end up together) telling her that she won't do good for his career.

“Shin Hye-ah” He said and hugs his jagiya. “Mianhe, if I can’t do something to stop all this.”

“What if they are right that I will just be a big hindrance to your success?” She said sobbing on Yong Hwa’s chest.

“Aniyo, our success will not depend on anyone. It all depends on our talent and hard work. Please don’t put yourself down.” He said while her hair.

“How can I go to Hong Kong if you’re like this? I’ll be leaving tomorrow to shoot for Running Man. Who will comfort you while I’m not around?” He said worriedly.

Shin Hye then look up at him. “Mianhe, I didn’t want you to worry about me.” She said and wipes her tears away. “Promise I’ll be strong. I’ll prove to them that I am not a hindrance to you.”

“That’s my jagiya.” Then he kissed her forehead and hugs her again.

Yong Hwa’s shoot in Hong Kong went smoothly. As always he played the game well. But after the shoot they weren’t able to meet again as CN Blue went to Japan again for their tour. During those times news and photos of Yong Hwa in Running Man came out. They show photos of him with Lee Min Jung. They take the same plane and car to and from Hong Kong. Some commented that they look comfortable with each other.

CN Blue returned to Seoul for their encore concert. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye decided that they will do the announcement during the concert. Everything has been plan but at the last minute Shin Hye back out.

“Mwo? I thought we already talked about this? We agreed that we will announce today.” Yong Hwa asked Shin Hye over the phone.

“Mianhe Yong. I think it’s not yet the right time.” She said while trying not to let Yong Hwa noticed that she is crying.

“I don’t understand it Shin Hye.” He said. “If you can’t come today it’s fine. But I can’t promise that I won’t say or do anything to prove that I’m ready to tell the whole world that I'm in love with you.” He sounds disappointed.

“Yong…” Shin Hye said when she noticed that his voice is different from the usual calm and sweet Yong Hwa.

“I need to go now Shin Hye. We still need to practice for our last day concert. Annyeong.” He said and ends the call.

Yong Hwa went to their practice and Jong Hyun noticed that he doesn’t look fine.

“Gwaenchana?” He asks.

But Yong Hwa didn’t answer him. He just got his guitar and play “Because I Miss You”.

“Hyung, why are you playing that song? I thought we won’t be including that in our repertoire for tonight.” Min Hyuk asks.

Yong Hwa still didn’t reply. He just continued playing the song and starts to sing. They just let him do it. But when he was about to finish the song, they noticed that he is already crying.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Jung Shin asked and approaches him.

Yong Hwa wipes his tears and stand up to leave the room but Jong Hyun stops him.

“We know there’s something bothering you.” He said while holding his arm. “We are here… you can tell us.”

Yong Hwa just looked at him and his tears starts to fall again. When Jong Hyun saw him like that he hugs him.

Min Hyuk, who was also surprise to see him like that for the first time approach him and said… “Hyung, is it about Shin Hye Eonni?”

“Min Hyuk-ah…” Jung Shin said and signals him to let Yong Hwa be like that first.

When Yong Hwa finally stopped crying, he gets back to his seats and said “Mianhe, if I acted like that.”

“We understand Hyung. But can you tell us now why you act like that?” Jong Hyun asks.

“This is the first we saw you like that. And we know that only one person can make you feel like that.” Jung Shin added.

“Is it Shin Hye Eonni?” Min Hyuk asks again.

“Ne.” Yong Hwa nodded and sighs. “She doesn’t want me to push through our plan tonight.”

“Wae-yo?” Jong Hyun asks.

“I don’t know also. She just said that it’s not yet the right time.” He replies.

“So what will you do now? Will you push through with the plan?” Jung Shin asks.

“I’m not yet sure. Let’s just see what will happen. But don’t worry I won’t let this affect our concert.” He stands up. “Let’s start our practice again.” He smiles… a fake smile that he cannot hide from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter