CHAPTER 3

20 Minute Rule
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3:

Mina’s Pov:

“Babe!” She heard Mark’s voice calling her. “We are going to miss the flight hurry up?”

Mina left a frustrated sigh escape .

“For the up tenth time Mark I’M COMING!!” She yelled back, because Mark wasn’t patient at all. She had been trying for the past 5 minutes to find her lucky charm. It was a red bracelet with a small hanging star on it. It was Mark’s first gift to her given on her birthday on their first year of dating each other. She never left for faraway places without it. And here she was, running like crazy and on top of that she had to deal with an inpatient Mark shouting for her to get down and leave.

Two days ago, after Mark got the position his boss gave him the whole week off. He decided to spend that week away from everyone and he also decided to take Mina and go on vacations. They deserve them after all. Their destination was the Jeju Island. They had visited that place a long, long time ago and he wanted to re visit the place because he had really nice memories of it. Mina when first heard of his idea she was so happy. She couldn’t believe that she was going to have Mark to herself for a whole week.

Eventually Mina found the little bracelet she had as a lucky charm and left the bed room. Mark was already waiting for her downstairs with their luggage.  

As soon as he saw her, he smiled.

“Here I am.” She said both frustrated and glad she had found that little thing. “We are ready to go.” She said while grabbing her luggage. Mark took his luggage too and followed her outside.

The taxi was already waiting for them outside. After putting their luggage away they both got in and departed for Incheon airport. Through the whole ride there he had her hand in his hand.

They were both excited for what was waiting for them there. They had so many places on mind that they wanted to visit and they wanted to see the sea so badly and of course relax at the hotel.

With these thoughts on mind, they soon arrived at the airport.

Finally!

After finishing with all the checks that they had to go through at the airport they boarded the plane ready to leave the country.

“Mark! Aren’t you excited?” He turned around only to be greeted by a really excited Mina almost bouncing in her sit.

Sometimes he couldn’t believe that this girl was actually 27 year old and a teacher.

He smiled back and went closer to her, their faces almost touching. Mina stopped. She stared back at him.

“I.” Kiss. “Am.” Kiss. “Really.” Kiss and another kiss. “Excited.” He then kissed her harder and deeper. They were kissing mouth to mouth tongue with tongue, until Mina broke away from the kiss to get some air. Soon a soft smile broke into her face. She already loved her day and she could imagine what was going to happen on Jeju.

->FAST FORWRAD<-

The first day they went to check the hotel out. Everything in there sparkled. Everything felt so luxurious. Even the people working in there seemed so elegant. They walked toward the reception to get their key for their room.

ROOM 20

A medium sized card with those big fat letters was given to them and a tall man came to take their luggage and show them the way to their room. They took the elevator to the second floor and then they walked for a few seconds only to stop on the third door they passed by.

Mina grabbed Mark’s hand anticipating how their room was going to look like.

Mark smiled at her and then the man, whose name was Jin (a/n: He is Jin from BTs), opened the door and walked to the room to put the luggage away and let the couple admire the view. Mina gapped. She couldn’t believe at her own eyes. She took some baby steps thanks to Mark, looking around shocked. How could a place like this exist?

As soon as you walk in, on your right it’s the door to the bathroom. A small elegant bathroom with nice lightning and really beautiful wall designs creating an environment really friendly and relaxed. Walking further you could see a king size bed. Next to it there was laying a sofa an armchair creating something like a small living room. It was all warm and cozy and let’s not forget the big windows inside the room that gave a really nice view of the outside.

Mina run to the bed as soon the Jin guy left and Mark laughed at her childless that was soon replaced with a smirk.

Mina caught that change in his behavior and talked.

“Mark, whatever is on your mind, it better stay there because with have a lot of things to do. You hear me?” She tried to threaten him, but it didn’t matter to Mark.

He pushed her further into the mattress and his head was just above her.

“Or else what baby girl?” He smirked again.

Mina almost melted.

“Or I’m goi-

Her sentence was left undone because Mark captured her lips hungrily. Soon Mina relaxed under him and let Mark to deepen the kiss.

After kissing for a bit more they broke away from each other both breathless and with thumping hearts.

Mark smiled.

“Now we are ready to go.” He said like nothing happened.

Mina stood up dazed and followed Mark outside.

That’s how their first day passed by, a lot of laughter and a few stolen kisses here and there.

The days that followed passed by with a similar way. The both of them relaxed and enjoyed each other’s company. They really missed each other and of course each other’s touch. For so long they didn’t have the time they used to have and they really didn’t see each other that much. So being with Mark and only Mark after such a long time was someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter