Her (ft. EXO's Kai)

Not...much.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yoona?" 

 

The lithe brunnette turned around suddenly, surprised to be looking at a face she had long forgotten. She inhaled sharply, but held her ground.

 

"Hello Jongin," she murmured curtly. 

 

The boy naturally felt the hostility that was projected towards him as his face flushed to a slight pink. He began shuffling his right foot, unable to make direct eye contact with her. He couldn't find the words. 

 

Meanwhile, Yoona had already begun to walk away. "Um, well I'm going to be late for my train, so I'll just b-" 

 

"Yoona-ah wait." She stopped in her tracks, but didn't bother turning around again. 

 

"Yoona, I...I wanted to say that I'm so-"

 

But she cut him off sharply. "Jongin, you don't have to say anything. I was serious when I said that I hoped we would never speak to each other again. Have a good day."

 

Yet Kai was relentless. He took another step towards her but paused when he realized she hadn't taken another step. It seemed like there was something else she wanted to say to him.

 

And there was.

 

"Oh and Jongin? Send my love to her will you? I hope you treat her better."

 

 

A/N: Wooo angsty Kai!Yoona ugh my absolute fave. Honestly, I find more joy in writing angst than fluff LOL does that make me a terrible person?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter