Lemons (ft. EXO's Kris)

Not...much.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She was never one to take notice to detail. But after everything that had happened between them, she couldn’t help but recall all the times he had “twisted the truth”. Every time he had to cancel dinner plans. Every time he never called back.

 

You were so blind, Yoona. How could you believe him for two whole years?

 

She shook her head slightly, trying desperately to shake off all the terrible thoughts racing through her mind. One minute, she wanted to cry. But in the next, she wanted to hurt something. Badly.

 

I’ll tear up his apartment. Kris won’t know what hit him.

 

However, she was also never one to be so stupid. She knew she didn’t need Kris. She would push through, move on with her life. Because when someone gives you lemons, squeeze them into people’s eyes. 

 

 

A/N: OMG I don't quite know why but for some reason I love angsty Kris!Yoona. Maybe it's because of Kris' personality that I find angst perfect when I pair them up together. I really adored this ship at one time, will definitely be writing them more...please leave comments I seriously love reading them!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter