Chapter 2

Senderella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV


It was almost 8 in the evening, which meant that the ball almost begun. I was admiring the night sky from the window in my room and found the biggest star above. The star was twinkling like it was talking to me. Don’t get the wrong idea, but I understood what the star said. I sighed and looked down to the royal gate; saw there were carriages arriving and ladies were coming out from it.


I, Prince Luhan, saw those beautiful women, but not even a lady attract me. My hands were roaming around my hair as I groaned desperately and walked away from the white window to my bed. As my body touched the soft bed hardly, I faced it as I thought ‘why had I done to be in such mess?’.

A knock was being heard by my ears and I turned my head around to see a good looking face that I was familiar of. The black hair was shining and neatly taken care of looks like a gentleman with the classic prince suit he wore. He looked well with those white gloves and the golden sashes. I rolled my eyes at him and threw my head to the pillow of mine.

“Hey, brother,” I heard his heels approaching me and the side of my bed lowers a bit. “Why aren’t you happy?” his hand was now my brunette hair.
I turned my body around and saw my brother smiling genuinely. I smile sadly and let myself up from sleeping position to sitting on my bed. Suddenly, I pinched his nose and his smile was replaced with a frown.

“Ow! Luhan-gege! It hurts so much!” my brother cried a bit as he lightly hit my shoulder with his hand.

I stopped pinching him and quickly he rubbed his nose with his hands which were covered with his white gloves. I frowned seeing him as he gave me a questioning look.

“What?” he asked me being clueless as ever.

“I don’t like this thing, Yixing!” I frowned and clamped my hands together.
His hand was poking my cheek and I looked at him. Everytime I saw his face, it made me calm, since he looked alike with our loving father. A sigh escaped as my shoulders slumped down.

“Gege, I know you dislike of having people in our home, but you should go out there and found your wife,” he showed me his dimples as he handed me a box of white gloves which were made for me only.

I looked at the gloves and to my young brother before back to the white pair of expensive gloves. I took the box and opened the golden lid and my hand trailed the soft fabric.

“Or maybe a husband,” I said.

 

 

Sehun’s POV


I was tapping my foot on the ground as I frowned and wanted to kill my Fairy God Father. It was passed 8 in the evening and I believed that the ball had begun. Probably the Prince had found his wife while his sister found his husband already.

“Come on Father Jongdae! Why can’t you fix this carriage? And why did you made it out of bacon?” I said annoyingly as the fairy looked at the thing that was broken.

Father Jongdae was scratching his back as he saw the damage that he caused.

“It wasn’t me that caused it. Your dog, Kris ate the wheel while Kyungsoo was riding the horse,” Father Jongdae blamed another one.

My mouth hung wide as I walked to Kris and patted him. “This little angel didn’t cause any damage. It was you who made it out of bacon. Of course he ate it!” I said in a matter of fact and Kris was so happy that he my cheek.

“Thank you, Master for stood by me. Woof. The bacon was delicious anyway,” Kris said and then he bent down to scratch his back ear with his leg as his tongue was out.

It was weird seeing my dog that shaped like a human doing that. What can you say, appearance do change but not inner self.

And then Father Jongdae’s friend, Kyungsoo, the little one, took a step so he was in the middle. “My friend right here has a brain of a cricket,” he pointed at the fairy and he felt insulted. “I will go with him to find a replacement for the bacon-wheels, and you, Senderella, stay here with your dog-human or human-dog,” he ordered and ended confused.

Before I could protest, Fairy God Father and Kyungsoo went away to the deep of the forest, leaving me and Kris. I saw my dog and pat him. How could he be such clueless of what’s happening around him? I mean, look at him. He looked innocent like he didn’t know what happened to his master. I his blonde hair and he purred at it. I smiled at my silly dog and pat him. He stuck his tongue out as he closed his eyes.

“Kris, you’re such a good, dog, aren’t you,” I noggied his head and Kris seemed to love it. He kept burying his head on my palm.

“Yes, I am, Master, woof!” he answered as his eyes shone. I laughed and saw a stick nearby.

I smiled in delight when I saw it and grabbed the twig as I waved in front of him. His eyes were darted to the small wooden thing on my hand and he stuck his tongue out. It was better than doing nothing.

“Fetch!” I threw the twig in front of me, and with speed he ran and followed the flying thing. He was so good at it, the twig didn’t even touch the ground unless his mouth. I was so happy that I clapped and so as Kris. Well he didn’t clap, but his face said all.

“Good job, boy! Good job!” I patted his head lovingly after he made his way to mine. He spat the twig out right after I opened my palm in front of him. I again threw the same stick to the same direction and Kris jumped to follow it. It wasn’t even a minute and Kris was back again.

Before I even opened my palm, Kris’ mouth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter