lean on me

I've Been Thinking of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Rating: G

 

 

On that day, there was nothing out of the ordinary. The sun still rose from the east and the sky was still in a particular spectrum of blue. Trees were still as green as they could be, the coffee maker he’d gotten for christmas still made the ugliest tasting coffee to ever exist, and Oh Sehun, well—he was still him.

 

It was Tuesday, the worst has passed and yet he still had three more days to get through alive until he gets to take a breather again. Another pile of unsorted documents had arrived at his desk not too long ago, and honestly, he had been fighting the urge to just douse everything with gas and make a bonfire in the confines of his office. Unfortunately, he knew better, and the cost of damage he’d be making would simply be impossible to repay. And so, bitterly, Oh Sehun decides to take it one stride at a time and starts his day with a small spark of hope that something exciting would finally happen in his life.

 

Three knocks on the door came before a familiar face pops in. Luhan. A colleague of three years and a friend of two.

 

They had met during their post-college job hunting at a stuffy lounge. It had only been him, a foreign caucasian guy named Richard—who was really insistent of being called for some unknown reason—and Luhan who had gotten past the initial interview. The entire waiting time was worse than the actual conversation he’d had with the boss, most of it was because had sat way too close for a stranger.

 

‘Congratulations!’ he remembers Luhan saying as soon as he emerges from the CEO’s office. They got a chance for a quick banter before Luhan got called inside. He’d given Sehun a look, and for some reason, he found himself waiting for the other back at the lounge.

 

‘You got in too, right?’ sehun said. Luhan smiled at him goofily, and that’s about the beginning of their friendship.

 

“Did you eat already?” Luhan slumps down the couch right across Sehun’s desk, looking too comfortable with his legs and arms splayed out like a ragdoll. He was chewing on bread, his hair a mess, and signs of week-long trip to Hawaii showed with his tanned up skin.

Without looking up from the computer screen, Sehun shakes his head and mutters a “no” whilst continuously typing down a month’s worth of progress report.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter