lead the way, big boy

I've Been Thinking of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you look a lot like my good friend so I ran up behind you and grabbed your with both hands in front of everyone I’m so sorry

rating: PG-13
wc: 931

 

“you think he’ll actually rip off your head this time around?” chanyeol is lounging by the pool area, cradling a can of beer in his chest and an arm pillowing his head. sehun attempts to push him off the skirt of the poolside but failed, he chuckles. “come oooon”, he taunts more. “just do it.”

they are at junmyeon's house, supposedly having a christmas celebration but it has somehow took a wild turn at some point and became a rowdy house party with people getting a little too drunk before the clock had even struck 9 PM.

sehun wasn't really big on turning up at the dance floor with intoxicated strangers hanging around, preferring to just stay on one side of the house and take advantage of the free booze and food. maybe he'll take a peek inside later when the rest has calmed a bit, or when chanyeol finally stops bothering him with his stupid dares.

he was now trying to imitate a prowling tiger, or something, with his hands and feet on the concrete. "you just...sneak up on him, like this." chanyeol grunts, trying to crawl like that. it wasn't a pleasing sight to look at, because his limbs were a bit too long and he only looked like an awkward, fumbling baby giraffe.

"please, if you're so keen, why don't you just do it yourself?" sehun snorts, pulling out his phone to try and record his friend. this was blackmail material, he thought.

"because baekhyun would never rip your head—or —off. he loves you that much, you're like his firstborn son." the other reasons with a sigh as he tries to cover the camera lens and save his dignity. "we all know he'd do that to me in a heartbeat."

"but hey chanyeol?"

"what."

"at least he'll it first before biting it off."

sehun was almost the one who gets thrown to the pool.

 

x x x x

An hour later finds the duo weaving through the crowd of drunk strangers, with chanyeol swatting off every woman who tries to cling unto his long arms and sehun grimacing at everyone who tries to make a pass at him. In reality, he wasn’t one to quickly turn down people, but he just wasn’t in the mood to fool around considering how messy the crowd was being at the place.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter