Final

The Stage

Edited (by amazing older sister babyboyjeonghan): 14/05/16


He gasped for breath. As soon it was time for the short break he practically ran off stage.

Collapsing on the bench, he gladly accepted the water that was given to him, before choking violently.

His head was pushed through his knees and he puked out his lunch.

He was greedily inhaling the emergency oxygen from the mini-cylinder, when he suddenly pushed the oxygen away, and wiped the sweat which had gathered on his forehead.

He could hear the music reaching the and knew that it was his cue to be back on stage.

He plastered his usual happy-virus smile onto his face and ran up the stairs to be with s.

As he danced, his fake smile faded, and was replaced with a genuine one.

The wave of silver light sent a flash of amazement through him.

He could hear his name being chanted by countless of fans and it gave him a burst of energy, making him put a little more effort in.

When he danced on stage with thousands of fans screaming his name, he felt at peace with himself.

This was where he belonged.

It was painful, years of hard work and many sleepless nights, but he didn’t regret a single second.

He knew the members felt the same.

You could only really understand the countless emotions when you were in his spot.

It was an indescribable feeling and he wouldn’t change it for anything in the world.

No matter what anyone said, this was his place in the world and he wasn’t going to let anyone take it away from him.

He knew that he would remember this moment until he gave out his last breath.