Ninth

Hello, My Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Chaeyeonie! I have a joke!" Chaeyeon saw the 64229392829th letter her secret admirer sent. She's now on her locker. She's having second thoughts whether to hide and know who's her secret admirer but she can't find the time to.

She opened the letter more because it's in folds so the "joke" will not be spoiled.

 

She folded. "Who do you call a basketball player in our school that has an instagram and I love the most?"

 

Chaeyeon thought.

 

She gave up on thinking and folded the third part.

 

"🎵 J_chaeyeoni ~"

 

Chaeyeon laughed because that's her IG Username then stopped because she didn't get it.

 

There were still folds so she folded more and the explanation was there.

 

"J_chaeyeoni sounds like "J's on my feet" plus I love you <3"

 

"Ahh ~ Aish." Chaeyeon only muttered then facepalmed but laughed at how the joke is so corny sweet.

 

"oh.. and j_chaeyeoni sounds like what my heart's been shouting everyday ;)"

 

Chaeyeon smiled. "I seriously wanna meet you."

 

Chaeyeon decided to atleast leave something that can or can not answer her question at that very moment.

 

She ripped a paper, wrote "My Secret Admirer, who are you? Give some hints and I'll give you a prize"

 

Chaeyeon had second thoughts whether this can be enough to bring out the admirer on his/her cave, so she left a "💋" at the end.

 

She, then, taped it onto her locker.


-

Chaeyeon doesn't know why but as days pass by, the more she wants to see Pinky's prescence. It's like she's a good friend. Someone who you can trust and share secrets with. Chaeyeon thought. Luck was on her side because everytime, their paths would cross.

 

It was like destiny and everytime they pass by one another, Chaeyeon would smile, Pinky also gives it back.. but awkwardly shy.

 

These past few days, Chaeyeon was happy, because first, she's enjoying at how she gained more friends. Somi, Yoojung, and Doyeon are her new dongsaengs slash friends.


Second, her secret admirer "secretly" keeps her company also and Chaeyeon swore if she meets that person, she/he is totally a keeper.

 

Third, this, this "relationship" she has with someone she approached because of her whiny voice.

 

Ever since that clinic incident, Chaeyeon was always curious about how the other girl is. Is she sick again? Is she shouting and whining again? Is she torturing her owl friend again?

 

She really wanted to be close with that girl but it seems like, she freezes and stutters when she, Chaeyeon, is around.

 


-

Are you playing with me now, destiny? You're making me always near Chaeyeonie. Why? Why? Why? Why when Im not ready? I cant be- Pinky's thoughts were disturbed when someone tapped on her shoulder real hard.

 


"AHHHHH~" That whiny scream again.

 


"Hahahahaha!" She heard Somi laugh. "Why do you look so scared, Kyulkyung Eonni? I did not even shout yet."

 


"You.. you startled me." Pinky said, holding her dear heart.

 


"When were you not startled? Aish. By the way, how are the letters?"

 


Somi has been helping Pinky slide all the letters she's been writing almost everyday inside Chaeyeon's locker.

 


"They're here!" Pinky excitedly shouted and pointed at her bag. "I prepared them real neatly!"

 


"You always do, Eonni. Let's go now, my class will start any minute."

 


"Minute?! Why you kid. Go now before you're late."

 


They weren't informed that there were two eyes and a phone not far from them.


-

Pinky is now infront of a vending machine, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter