Sixth

Hello, My Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So, what's about her?" 

 

"Somi, for fck's sake! How many times do I have to tell you she's your senior?!" 

 

"Doyeon, chill! It's not like Im going to hit her up." Somi said then smirked afterwards. "Hmph! I just want to see someone suffer." 

 

"Yoojungie, please keep an eye at this girl. I shouldn't have given her Jung Chaeyeon's records." 

 

Doyeon is the daughter of the school president, Somi begged her for information about Jung Chaeyeon and she doesn't even know why she lent her the files. 

 

"Remember. I'll treat both of you and Yoojung out sometime when you're not busy." 

 

Oh right. She did it for food. 

 

"Let's go Yoojung Eonni~" Somi sang. 

 

"Aniyo. I don't want to get dragged into your crap." 

 

"Aish. This kid. Fine, don't join on our dinner with Doyeonie." 

 

"Whatever, I'd rather spend time with Doyeonie. Get lost, Jeon. Shoo!"

 

"Aish." 

 

Jeon Somi let her be since she knows that Doyeon is now celebrating inside her head. 

 

She is walking, she's not in the mood to scare someone because she's looking for a certain person. She noticed that there were not many students in the hallway so she decided to look at the folder in her hand. 

 

 

"Jung Chaeyeon..

 

 

Loves cooking and dancing..

 

 

Has two older sisters..

 

 

December one, nineteen nigh-"

 

 


BOOGSH.

 

 

"I am very sorry. Sorry! Sorry ~"


The girl who bumped her picked all the scattered papers in her folder. Somi noticed that there were slight changes in her face as she starts to pick up the others.

 

"I-Im Kim Sejeong, by the way, sorry for bumping on you. I am in a hurry so I'll be going now." the girl named, Sejeong, said then bowed multiple times before going.

 

"Did she see the contents of these papers?" Somi dumbfoundedly asked no one. But she's smart, she looked at the paper which made the girl she bumped awhile ago, change her facial expressions.

 

"Jung Chaeyeon's friends [BETTER WATCH OUT]

 

• Kim Sejeong
• Kim Chungha "

 

"Great. Just great. So she just saw her name there."

 

Somi was so pressed at why Doyeon has to design it like that. Nonetheless, she knows all of these will be useful later on. She smiled.

Somi's smile grew even more wider as she saw her primary reason to all of those.

"Chaeyeon-ssi!"

 

-

"Kyulkyungie, do you have any plans?"

 

"About what?"

 

Eunwoo smiled a little bit.. is she forgetting about her lovely sunbae?

 

"Ah! I remember.. Ofcourse, I will plan. I just cant think of any for now."

 

Just when I thought her mind is free from Chaeyeon sunbaenim. Eunwoo scoffed at her own thoughts. "As if those will happen."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter