Eighth

Hello, My Secret Admirer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 "Kyungie, wear this." Eunwoo said as she handed her a handkerchief.

 

"Are you stupid, Eunwoo-ya?" Pinky laughed. "A handkerchief is not a shirt. Aigoo."

 

"No, . I mean in your eyes."

 

"Oh. Well, why should I?"

 

"Hmm.." Eunwoo thought for awhile. She knew Pinky's weakness. "I'll tell Chaeyeon Sunbaenim that you're stupid so that she'll never talk to people like you."

 

"No, no, no! Okay okay I'll wear it."

 

Told you. She's a complete fool whenever I mention Chaeyeon Sunbaenim's name. Eunwoo thought. 

 

"I swear! If you put my life on the line here, Im going to kill you!" Pinky shouted. She is now being dragged by Eunwoo. 

 

Eunwoo laughed. 

 

"YAH! JUNG EUNWOO!" Pinky shouted, pinching Eunwoo making her scream. 

 

For the second time, they drew the attention of the students again or seniors, I must say. They needed to go there since the storage room is there. And in the storage room, Somi gathered Eunwoo, Yoojung, and Doyeon to throw an apology party for Pinky. Yes, Somi was super guilty that she even wants a party. 

 

They weren't even near the storage room but Pinky kept on shouting. Minutes later, they heard a voice from behind. 

 

"The both of you." the voice sent thorns to Eunwoo, it reminded her of her teacher who always scolds them whenever Pinky drags her to her crap.

 

Eunwoo turned around and she swore, it was electricity now that traveled her body. 

 

There, infront of a nervous Eunwoo and an oblivious, still-shouting Pinky, stood a Jung Chaeyeon who is looking at the both of them. 

 

"Why did we stop?! Don't tell me you're going to leave me here!" Pinky kept on whining. 

 

Eunwoo elbowed Pinky, that didn't actually work because she kept on whining more. 

 

"AHHH! WHO HIT ME?! COME FIGHT ME." 

 

Chaeyeon went closer to that whiny kid and leaned closer to her face. She flicked the latter's cheek. 

 

"YAH!" flick "STOP IT!" flick "HAJIMA!" flick "EUNWOO!" 

 

"Im not Eunwoo." Chaeyeon spoke, still on that position. 

 

As Pinky heard that, her whining stopped. 

 

Did I just hear Chaeyeonie's voice? No, no. It cant be. No, no. Stop hallucinating, Jieqiong! Pinky thought and slapped her face multiple times.

 

"I thought you want to stop the flicking. Why are you slapping yourself?" Chaeyeon once again asked the girl who stopped her slapping. 

 

Did I hear it again?! Jieqiong, you are so into Chaeyeonie that you hear her voice out of nowhere. Ohmy Eotteoke????? Im completely head over heels inlove with Chaeyeonie. No no wake up Jieqiong. Pinky thought and kept on slapping herself again. 

 

flick "YAAAAH!" Pinky whined again. Shes now removing her blindfold which was tightly tied by Eunwoo. 

 

"Argh. This stupid bandana! Why did Eunwoo tie this so tight?!" 

 

"Hahahaha!" Pinky heard someone laugh. 

 

Why do I keep on hearing Chaeyeonie?! Oh my. Don't tell me Eunwoo put a spell on this bandana. 

 

"First of all, that's not a bandana. It's a handkerchief. Second, I can't believe you don't know a handkerchief when before you were shouting in the hallways just for a handkerchief. Third, your friend left." 

 

"This. Bandana. Is. So. Hard. To. Remove." Pinky said in short breathes as she struggled on removing it. "And why do I keep on hearing Chaeyeonie?!" 

 

Pinky didn't know her thoughts are completely spilling of . 

 

Pinky felt soft hands on her hands.. 

 

"It's because Im here." She heard the angelic voice before her bandana was completely removed. 

 

Pinky was welcomed with black orbs staring also at her. They were inches away since Chaeyeon needed to lean more, in order to remove the stupid bandana that's blocking the beauty she is seeing right now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter