Prologue

Overdue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prologue

Seoul, 2007

 

He let him go because he loved him. She let him go because she loved him. They let him go because they loved him.

This was for the better.

He knew it. She knew it. And yet they couldn’t stop the tears from falling. 

“This is too hard,” she couldn’t let go her grip on him. She kept him close to her chest, feeling his calm breath close to her heart.

Seeing his loved ones in such a state made him felt helpless. He thought he would feel nothing when the time comes, but he was dead wrong. He had grown to love him as the day passed and so was she. They got attached to him and slowly he was becoming their world.

They would’ve been happy if this happened in the next couple of years. He would’ve been a blessing for them. He was a blessing for them even now. Only now wasn’t really the right time.

A woman in her thirties who stood before them could only smile reassuringly, caressing the girl’s back in a motherly way. “You don’t have to worry, Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young are good persons. They will love him like their own.” Still, the girl was reluctant to let go.

“This is for his sake.” The boy whispered while he kissed the girl’s tem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter