Hope you remember...

Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A double update! :) 

A/N: Hi guysss! I know it's been a while since I updated. I suffered from- what do they call it? A writer's block? I guess that's it. Well, yeah! I'm a very very bad author. Huhuhuhu. I'm really sorry! So, here's my update! Thanks for reading and supporting my first story! 2 chapters left! Babye!

***

 

"Who are you?" 

 

Those three words made the girls stop. They didn't expect that Tiffany will have an amnesia. 

 

"C-Call the doctor." Taeyeon said while stopping her tears from falling. Yoona and Yuri called the doctor right after Taeyeon told them.

 

"G-Guys. T-the doctor is here." Yuri said between her sobs.

 

"Doc! What happened to her!? She can't remember us!" Sunny exclaimed with tears running on her cheeks.

 

"Miss Hwang's head is injured. It's because she fell on a rock and that hit her head. Don't worry, it's just a temporary amnesia. She'll remember things after a few months. You are the only ones who can help her. But don't force her to remember things, she might get stress and it may affect her recovery" The doctor explained.

 

"Oh! Thank God! Thank you doctor!" 

 

The girls thanked the doctor and of course, God. They talked about how they can help bring back Tiffany's memories and the mushroom is like watching a table tennis match. 

 

"How about, let's start today?"

 

"No, Sooyoungie! NOT TODAAAAAY!"

 

"Hey! Stop singing "Not Today""

 

"Okay, sorry."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

 

The 7 girls we're shocked because Tiffany just laughed and it echoes in the whole room. They all looked at Tiffany with a questioning look.

 

"W-Why?" Hyoyeon asked.

 

"You guys are funny! Hahahahahaha!" Tiffany laughed.

 

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha." They all laughed together and they talked about a lot of things. Like, their awards, songs, variety shows, everyone's career and how happy they are since they debuted. They showed a picture of them but the one with the face covered by a crying emoji piqued her interest.

 

"Who is that? Why is she crying?" Tiffany asked and looked at the other girls.

 

"Uhh, It's just the emoji. She's not crying there." Sunny answered.

 

"But, who is that?" Tiffany asked again.

 

"It's a s-staff! Yeah! A staff!"

 

"Yeah, one of the staffs." The other girls agreed in Sooyoung's reason.

 

"Why is she there? It was supposed to be our photoshoot, right?" Tiffany asked and she thinks that her fellow members are lying.

 

The girls remained silent but Taeyeon suddenly broke the deafening silence in Tiffany's room.

 

"W-Why don't we eat? Aren't you hungry?"

 

"I would love to!" Sooyoung screamed and she only got a spank instead of food.

 

"I'm asking her, not you, you walking stick!"

 

Sooyoung just pouted as an answer to Taeyeon's words. The last two words just stabbed her heart a gazillion times. (I wonder how did she survive)

 

"I'm not a walking stick!" Sooyoung protested

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter