Fany's Vacation

Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fany's POV:
Rain, rain, go away come again another day... Little Fanyah wants to..... Have a trip! A trip to... LA!

I was shocked when Taengoo shouted at me. Fanyah! You're talking with yourself?! Are you crazy? Taengoo shouted. We are inside my room. Watching a movie. An R-18 movie. Lee Sunny picked the movie. But I'm not interested in movies this time. I'm going to LA. Manager oppa gave us 5 months for a vacation. No one knows why I want to go to LA. I heard that Jessica is in LA. I want to talk to her. I want to know the real reason why she's mad at us. There are only 4 steps . First, Pack my things. Second, Get my passport. Third, Fly to LA and Fourth, Find and Talk to Jessica Jung. But the 4th step is not a joke. Not a funny joke. I'm always excited when there's a trip. I'm the most excited woman in the world. I love traveling. I really love traveling. Next week, I'm gonna start my mission.

After A Week:

I woke up at 2:30 in the morning because my flight will be at 4:30 in the morning. So sleepy! I got inside the car going to the airport. I was very early. My flight is at 4:30 but I came at 4:00.

Inside the airport:

I waited for my flight and a familiar faced girl walked in front of me. She is wearing a familiar gray coat. She walks familiar. Everything on her is familiar. Its like... I saw her before. I don't know when and where but I saw her somewhere in the past.

Miss! Miss! Miss! Wait miss! You are Jessica's fan right? Y-Your coat is from Jessica! I asked her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter