The Story Only I Didn't Know. (Part 1)

Throughout The Streets Of Downtown Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I need to stop them before they start a mess.' You thought before taking glances from JR then to L. Before you could even gather up teh courage and speak out, JR landed a punch on L's face. "YOU USELESS !" JR snarled before he grabbed L by the collar, "You think so HIGH and MIGHTY of yourself that you even can't watch over your own girl. WHAT KIND OF A FRIGGIN' MAN IS THAT, HUH?!" He hissed before attempting to throw a punch at L again but this time, he failed since L managed to block him and send a punch on his way.

"STOP! Just stop!" You tried to stop them,but you found it completely futile since they were still going at each other. "YOU CONNIVING BRAT! You think just because of THIS, I'd hand her over to you?! WELL SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU PAL, but THERE'D BE NO FRIGGIN' WAY I'D DO THAT." They continued throwing punches at each other until they came to a stop after what you did.

There you were, standing in between the two, shielding YOUR BOYFRIEND from YOUR EX.

"Kim JONGHYUN, just stop and leave us alone!" You cried and raised your voice at him. JR was taken aback by your actions since he knew that you never called him by his real name unless you are DAMN SERIOUS about something he just did. And unfortunately, you've had more than enough for today. "JR, j-just leave." You muttered, and this time you sounded calmer than awhile ago. "Myung- er, L-oppa, we need to talk." You faced L, who looked at you sadly before nodding at your request. "You sure gonna be OK, Snow Whi- er, -ah?" JR asked with a hesitant tone and a hoping expression before you gave him a reassuring nod.

Much to his dismay, he had to leave while you and L made your way to the greenhouse from the back of the school.



"Oppa." You softly muttered as you hesitantly let go of his hand. "-ah, I'm sorry I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter