Forget our PAST - JunSeung, I'm Sorry Oppa - Hyuna

Forget Our Past, Continue Our Future

The next morning, Hara wake up and found Hyuna is not at her bed.
“Hyuna! Hyuna!” she went down and ask her parents.
“Where’s Hyuna?”
“Early in the morning, she go out without taking her breakfast.”
“Omma, do you know where she is going?”
“I don’t know.”

Hara received one message.

 

Hyuna:

“ Eonnie. Don’t worry. I won’t do stupid things. I just want to meet Hyunseung oppa early today.”

 

After she read the message, Hara feel a bit relief.
Hyuna, who going to meet Junhyung too, didn’t say in the text that she sent to her sister.

 

~Conversation between Hyuna, Junhyung and Hyunseung.~

Hyunseung: Hey baby! Why you want to meet me early like this huh? Miss me is it?

Hyuna: We need to wait for another person.

Hyunseung: Who?

Junhyung: Hyuna!!

Hyuna and Hyunseung turn to their back and saw Junhyung.

Hyunseung: Junhyung?

Hyuna: Yes, he is the person I want to meet too.

Hyunseung: I wanna go back..

Hyuna grab his hand and never let Hyunseung go back.

Junhyung: Hyuna, where is my future wife? Ohh, sorry.. Hyunseung is here too?

Hyuna: Of course. You ex is here oppa.

Hyunseung & Junhyung: EX?!!

Hyuna: I know about it. And this is why I want to meet you guys.

Junhyung: Does Hara tell you?

Hyuna: It doesn’t matter who tell me. Now I want to ask Hyunseung oppa. Do you still love Junhyung oppa?

Hyunseung: baby, I only love you. He is just my past. *deep inside his heart, its hurt to say that*

Hyuna: Junhyung oppa?

Junhyung: I will married to your sister soon Hyuna. Don’t say such nonsense words.

Hyuna: Both of you are lying! Both of you still love each other! How can a 2 years relationship, you can forget like that?

Junhyung: Hyuna, yes I admit, I still love him. *point to Hyunseung* but right now, i know we can’t be together. Can you think back, how can a boy and a boy married? Tell me!

Hyunseung: Junhyung say is true baby. We can’t be together. I’m fine with it.

Hyuna: Even though both of you will be like brother on-law to each other huh?! Can both of you take it?!

Junhyung: I can. I sure I can. I sure I can love your sister more Hyuna. And please forget about our past. Hyunseung, I’m sorry for hurting you. I don’t have any intentions to do that to you. but right now, we are going to be brother in-law soon. I will forget about our past relationship.

Hyunseung: Junnie, no I mean Junhyung. Its true what you are saying. We should forget about our past relationship.

Hyuna: Are both of you sure you can do this?

Junhyung & Hyunseung: yes!!

Hyuna: I’m sorry oppa for making both of you like this. And behalf of my sister, Hara too.

Junhyung: Either you or Hara is not the one to be blame for. It's our fated that me and Hyunseung can't be together.

Hyunseung: That's true. Hyuna, i want to say something to you. I want Junhyung to be the witness.
Hyunseung let his one leg knee and propose Hyuna in front of Junhyung. Junhyung feel happy for Hyunseung that have change to a better guy.

“Hyuna, will you married me?”
“Yes, I will..”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FINAL >>>>>